First Impression

Y/C=Your College
Y/BF/N=Your Best Friend's Name

Tyler

"Oh,h-hi." You stutter, you had just bumped into him, Tyler. You were both turning 23, and he and you both went to the same college. You and Tyler nearly never spoke since your first day which was a quick hello, name exchange, and continue like nothing ever happened, and you were nervous to be talking to him.

It was a Saturday, no tests or homework, a relax night. You had been invited to a party, and you decided to go, and here you are.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" He asked, unsure. You nod and hold out your hand, he takes it gingerly. You crack a smile.

"I'm not gonna bite." You tease. He laughs and gives a firmer hand shake.

You look down at the floor for a second before looking back at him. Seeing as this was college, neither of you dressed fancy, in fact, Tyler had a band t-shirt on and some cargo shorts. You had a Y/C sweatshirt on and some comfy work out shorts on. Romantic, right?

The first impression of each other went well, you were nervous, but Tyler was fairly comfortable, and asked you on your first date, which was not to be the last.

Josh

You were with your best friend, her name was Y/BF/N, you and her had just graduated. To celebrate, you and her went to a party with your whole senior class, seeing as you went to a public high school, the whole senior class was over 400 kids, so you only knew a good chunk of them.

You swam through the crowds of tears, making out, grinding, drinking, and other various activities before the area opened up into a food area. You had lost Y/BF/N along the way, but you could find her later.

Deep in thought, you had completely ran straight into a boy, at least a foot taller than you. He turned around. He had his face stuffed with pretzels, some sticking out of his mouth before his eyes widened in embarrassment. You start to laugh, and laugh, and laugh. He laughs with you, trying to eat it all anyway at the same time.

"Oh my gosh." You say after a moment, wiping a tear from your eye.

"Well, that was embarrassing, my name's Josh." He answered with a chuckle. You smile and introduce yourself as well.

Little to no time, you started hanging out, and later even went on a date. Sooner than you realized, you would be wiping a tear from your eye once more as he smiled at you from across the Church room with his stupidly cute alien bow tie.