FINALE

After our honey moon , my whole perspective on my cousin - husband changed immensely . I found myself being overprotective of him . Any lady who would approach him , had automatically signed their one way ticket to a destination they wished to have never landed on . No one dared to strike a smile , in fear of what would befall them .

Everything took a mysterious turn ,  my mother never understood  .

For a few months I was struck by  amnesia , I completely forgot about my studies . I was carried away by the role of being a house wife and catering to every single need my husband wished for . It became really hard to bring up the topic of my studies . As a woman , I needed to feel complete , and even though Munir strived to provide for everything I asked for , I still had a gap within me that needed to be filled , which was furthering my studies .

On my own I had a purpose ; to study medicine , and one way or another I was going to fulfill my dream .

So I began observing Munir , to find out when the best time was to drop the bomb on him !

Dinner time was perfect .

At dinner , just like I thought , Munir was energised and full of life . His demeanour was loose and joyous , which was absolutely perfect for me  . 

'' Dinner is ready '' I softly called out .

Munir was caught up watching a soccer match with his all time favourite team MANCHESTER UNITED . Soccer was his favourite sport .

I had made his favourite dish ; cinnamon spiced riced with crispy fried fish fillet with spicy stew .

The aroma was inviting and definately he could not wait any longer . Abruptly he popped into the dining room . 

'' To what do I owe this amazing dish ?'' Munir asked raising his eyebrows simultaneously with a smile curving on his lips , clearly excited to indulge in his food .

I answered not , but instead smiled back at him . My heart was pounding fast as I was thinking of ways to bring my studies up for talk .

As he pulled his chair , eager to eat his meal , the dining room was suddenly filled with a short episode of silence until I decided to break it  .

'' How was your day at work , habiby ?'' I softly asked .

Munir was a renowned entrepreneur and his days always seemed to be busy . 

''Alhamdulillah , all went well habibty , even better now that I see you  .'' He flirted back.

'' That's great habiby '' I blushed then continued ...

''Habiby , I just received an email from the university , and  I am to be enrolled in 3 months ... ''

Pin drop silence overtook the room again . My eyes twitched out of fear with my forefinger uncontrollably tapping the table . My nervousness was clear . 

''Mabrouk habibty '' He applauded  .

"You just reminded me , my business received offers of expansion overseas and I was waiting for you to inform me about your study situation . '' he excitedly dropped his news as well !

''Does it mean , YES !'' I excitedly asked to assure myself of the possibility to study .

'' Of course habibty . I  always keep my word . I would never come in the way of your dreams and ambission ." He replied , curving his lips wider with a smile .

I could not believe my  ears .

Everything I expected to hear was fully contradicted . I looked into his eyes with tears about to stream down .

I was overwhelmed with happiness .

I suddenly found myself on his lap , endlessly kissing his whole face .

''I will never regret the day I married you , you are better than what I imagined , wallahy ! '' I confessed holding his face close to mine . 

Tears poured out .

''Don't cry habibty , I made a promise to Allah and I'll live each day fulfilling it , I LOVE YOU '' Munir warmed me with his words .

That moment was priceless and to this day I cannot thank Allah enough for making me accept Munir to be my husband .

Everything turned out to be my kind of perfect .

                     THE END.

_______

THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHORT STORY "Chapter 12 - (FEARLESS HEART , ISLAMIC STORY )  .

LAST CHAPTER !

IF YOU LIKED IT , THEN SURELY VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .

xxx