TWO IN THE ROOM

Standing in front of the mirror , shaking and scared !

I unpinned my hair letting it all flowed down. I breathed heavily as I grabbed the comb . I slowly combed my hair straight making it 'perfect' for the husband .

Who does this ? I thought to myself .

It sounded totally ridiculous . My hair was all neatly combed straight against my back which visualised my jawline . I sprayed my hair a little to give it a fresh and lively look . I didn't read the marriage blogs for nothing ! My hair all done I had to again work on the face . I fluffed some grey - black eyeshadow on my eyelids , it always made my eyes pop . Red lipstick finished it all as I smeared it on my lips . I was a dazzling angel , I can't deny .

All the hard work I put out on my appearance and Munir was doing absolutely nothing perhaps! He was probably just seated on the bed awaiting impatiently for me .

MEN!!

Well , all left to do was go out the bathroom . My nerves didn't let me . I looked around the bathroom and noticed a small window .

Hahaha I solely laughed .

I had just thought of running away , who was I kidding ? We were on the 7th floor of Paradise hotel .

I smashed my eyes close and timidly opened the door stepping out of the bathroom .

I heard Munir giggle and I wished I could strangle him immediately . Unveiling my eyelids i was amused . The room wasn't how it was when we arrived . A trail of lavender candles were lit and the room's lights were dimmed . A deep mesmerizing smile curved on my lips .

It was extremely sweet !

A note lied on the first candle , curiosity led me picking it . I quickly unfolded it and it read :-

Follow the trail to the rest of your life

"Mmmh , rest of my life?" I excitedly questioned .

I slowly tip toed trying to sneak in what was prepared for me .

A table laid with the most dearer and favourite dish of all , pizza Margaretta . I squeaked in happiness and quickly flashed a kiss on his right cheek .

"Wow! " he exclaimed " You look beautiful Maryam " He softly said .

Not now Munir , I'm starving! I spoke within .

He slowly paced towards me as he gave me weird glances . Approaching me I quickly shut my eyes and then I heard ,

"Take a seat dear !"

Relieved I gladly sat down and began digging in the food . I was starving to death !

Silence had overtaken and an uncomfortable atmosphere pitched in . I had no idea where to look at but my plate .

"Maryam !" Munir called breaking the silence .

I looked up from my plate taking a sip of ice cool water .

"Yes?" I shyly answered .

My eyes and his suddenly locked intact and an abnormal feeling implanted in me . I was not in control of myself ! It had never happened before .

My face grew closer and closer to Munir's as I slowly closed my eyes . Whatever was to happen I didn't want to witness . My body felt lighter as Munir stood deepening the kiss . My stomach was folding in and out . I suddenly then stood and all was going in his motion .
He tightly locked in my waist with his right arm and his left arm around my neck . I was suffocating .

I quickly pushed him away .

"Sorry!" I told Munir .

I quickly ran to the bed and stuffed myself under the beddings . This was all new to me and it was pretty scary . I couldn't handle it .

I curled myself facing the room window , staring at the lights outside . I felt bad for Munir but I couldn't do it . Soon afterwards I felt Munir laying against me . He softly combed my hair with his fingers as he kissed my head .

"Its fine " He gently whispered , sending an electrical wave across my skin .

Next chapter done !

Hope you all enjoy it .

Thanks for reading .

xxxx