Leah X Jacob Part X

REACAP:

LEAH'S P.O.V.

My rationality flew out the window -I thought of nothing but killing Bella, I wanted to obliterate her. She was only a couple of feet from my grasp when she decided to leap over a road instead of through it. I pushed my self harder only to be stunned at the sight of Charlie's police cruiser speeding right for me. The shocked look on his face stopped me on my tracks. Fear ran through my body like an electric shock thinking of Charlie colliding into me, not for my own safely but his. To my surprise Charlie turned his steering wheel to try to avoid me. He turned left only to collide with the road's guard rail. His speed threw out enough force to break the rail. My body, shocked beyond belief, became paralized. I watched in fear as Charlie's cruiser flew off the cliff. My body finally snapped out of trance as I heard Bella's screaching screams of terror.

_______________________________________________________________

LEAH'S P.O.V.

I pushed myself off the road faster than I have ever moved in my whole life. Adrenaline ran through my body- hightening all my senses. My vision seemed to be clearer, my body moved faster than I ever thought possible. I tilted my head down as I brased myself to collide with Charlie's crusser. I pushed myself off of the cliff and collided with Charlie's crusser with as much force as I could muster. I watched as his car flew side ways forcing it back into the cliff securing him from the dephs below. A surge of accomplishment rushed through me -I felt weightless...and then I realized where I was. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I looked down and panic struck. I fladed my paws as I began fall. My front paws finally got a hold of some rocks on the cliff's edge but I had a hard time holding onto something solid. Me, being in my wolf form didn't help my situation. I mearly pulled rocks out of the ground -they fell like toy legos. "Leah!" I heard Bella shout my name . In an instant she was above me "Give me your paw Leah!" she said with extened arms as her hands tried to catch my front paws. I felt my back paws dangeling in mid air, I knew time was running out. Out of desperation, I tried to reach for her hand but neither her or I could grab hold. "Leah, this is going to hurt, but just trust me!" Bella said, and before I could respond, I saw her hands turn into claws and then I felt pain. Her fingers dug into my paws and I struggled to not fight back. I yelped in pain as she dragged me up the cliff, her nails dug inside my paws even harder and though I this caused me pain, I trust her for the first time. As soon as she saw I was safe, she turned her attention to Charlie. She ripped Charlie's car door and let it fall. I plooped down on the ground from exhaustion and relief. "Dad! Dad!!! Dad wake up" She said as she gently shook him. "I have to get him to a doctor Leah" she said with pleading eyes. If she could cry, I knew she would be crying right now. I mearly nodded and within a second they both disappeared. I tried to get up but instantly fell back down. My front paws were bloody but I knew they would heal quickly. I couldn't risk being seen. Specially with Charlie's police cruiser only feet away from me -it would cause instant panic to the community. I limped my way accross the road and hid in the forrest.

Bella saved me? Bella saved me when she could have easily let me fall. Could she have done it for her own benifit? I couldn't think of any reason how it could be.She could have let me fall and no one would have ever know what happened to me. For all everyone knew I could have just ran away and decided never to phase into my wolf form. What is she up to? She has to be up to something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JACOB'S P.O.V.

Brady, Embry and I ran through the forrest as I called Edward's name in my head. I guess this is one of the rare moments where I actually liked the fact that Edward could read minds.

"Don't start a fight with him right away . I know you said we have to treat them like any other vampire, but you can't deny the history we have with them." Brady's thought concentratied on me.