• nineteen•

------

Youngjae's eyes slowly opened and he came face to face with the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. This was art. Nothing he had ever seen could compare, this was the only masterpiece he'd ever witnessed. Jaebum. His boyfriend Jaebum.

He blushed at the thought that Jaebum was really his boyfriend. This beautiful masterpiece in front of him was actually his. That's when it hit him. In that moment he knew exactly what he'd draw for the scholarship contest. He was going to prove to everyone what true art is.

His fingers tracing down to every crease and perfection. The small bump on his nose, which he found so cute, the stubble that appeared on his upper lip, which he found vastly sexy, and those lips, that he was so lucky to be able to feel against his own numerous times. He realized then that this beautiful person laying next to him was the most important, he never wanted to lose him. He hoped they would be like this forever.

Jaebum stirred in his sleep and finally opened his eyes, a grin forming on his face as he saw Youngjae's face centimeters away from his. He gave him a gentle peck and snuggled his body against him.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" he whispered tiredly against his chest.

Youngjae wrapped his arms around him firmly, warmth consuming their bodies. 'We can." They lay like that for another hour.

"Wanna shower?" Jaebum asked an hour later.

"Yeah go ahead."

"I meant the two of us together," that made Youngjae bashfully cover his face with the blanket.

"Is my sunshine shy?" he awed.

"No, I'm not shy," he replied confidently but the blush creeping on his cheeks showed otherwise. "I'll head to the bathroom first," he rushed out of the room attempting to cover as much as possible with his hands but failing.

Jaebum laughed as he hopped out of bed and followed.

The warmth of the water fell gracefully against his skin, waking Youngjae up. He tried not to allow nervousness overflow him as he felt Jaebum open the glass door and enter behind him. He was too shy to turn facing him so he remained in the other direction.

His body shivered at the vibration of Jaebum's laugh against his ear. "You have nothing to be embarassed of."

"M-maybe now when you see my body in a better light you won't like it," Youngjae insercurely whispered.

"Turn around and face me."

Youngjae's wet body slowly turned until he was fully facing his partner, his head remained down until he felt his chin being lifted, finally looking directly at him.

'I want you to know that you are the most beautiful angel I've ever seen," his wet lips kissed his, the taste of tears on his tongue as he kissed them away, his lips trailing down onto Youngjae's neck, lower, and lower until his mouth closed around his head, Youngjae's head fell back as a slight moan escaped his lips at the sudden contact, his hand grabbing a fistful of Jaebum's hair.

---

They cooked together, they ate together, they spent that whole Sunday together and it was the best day of their lives. So this is what it's like to be in love. It's true how people say that the best feeling in life is being in love, nothing can compare.