• twenty four •

woah another update? ikrrr I don't wanna leave you guys hanging so I'll try to update asap since this story is slowly coming to an end :')

____

   Youngjae knew that in that moment when Jaebum's lips touched his,  everyone had found out and even though he could hear cheers, he knew that there was also people who were digusted and judging, but he honestly didn't really care.

  They all went out to celebrate later that day after his big win at one of his favorite restaurants.

  They all congratulated him.

  "Guys, 2Jae is officially real!" Bambam constantly teased.

"2Jae?" Jaebum asked confused as the rest laughed at him for not understanding.

They talked and talked for hours, laughing and making jokes and having a wonderful time.

  It was nice, so nice to have a close group of people you can trust and feel so close to.

  The last weeks of school went by so fast and before they knew it they would be following their dreams and going their separate ways.

  "You guys are so lucky, meanwhile I'm stuck here for another year," Bambam whined.

  "Stop complaining, you have me," Yugyeom teased.

  "Oh great."

They all laughed at the sarcasm in his voice which earned a smack on the arm from Yugyeom.

Youngjae would be heading to Art School and he was so happy that Jackson and Jaebum's school was close to his which meant they could continue living together and remain close to one another.

   Mark and Jinyoung headed to study abroad but they promised to remain in contact.

____

   Jaebum arrived home, his shoulders and back aching. He thought after highschool life would get easy but boy was he wrong. Being an adult and having to deal with college was nothing compared to highschool.

  The only thing that kept him motivated and happy was seeing Youngjae everyday at home. His warm smile relieving all the stress from his body, the soft kiss he'd plant on his lips every time they'd meet home after a long day. The way his gentle hands massaged at his tensed neck and back. It was soothing and great. These small little gestures meant so much to him.

  "I missed you," he hummed as they lay in each others arms on the couch.

  "You literally saw me this morning," Youngjae giggled as Jaebum pecked his cheek.

  These moments were everything to both of them. Even though they worked, and went to school, it was small moments like these that mattered. They kept each other grounded and motivated to work their hardest everyday if it meant seeing each other once they got home.

  Falling asleep in each others arms every night after mumbling soft i love yous. Those moments were everything.

___

DoubleB: YO LOSERS! hs is so much better without you guys, me and my boi Yugy run this turf now!

ParkJinyoung: If you're running it, it must be a disaster.

Yugyum: you have no idea! he put signs everywhere and created a "National Dab Day," EVERY Tuesday  pls save me guys

WangPuppy: why am I not surprised

DoubleB: YALL ARE LAME AF

DoubleB: we slayin tho fr fr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DoubleB: we slayin tho fr fr

Jaebummie: Shady, what are you two up to?

Yugyum: its called fashion old man

MarkTuna: Do not rob anything.

DoubleB: yes mom

ParkJinyoung: HEY! I'm your mom, Mark is your dad

DoubleB: yall are so gay damn

MarkTuna: True

MarkTuna: True

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yugyum: EW

DoubleB: double ew

WangPuppy: ooo we're sharing pics ayyy

YoungSunshine: OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! #markjinandjackheonftwandofc2jaetoo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YoungSunshine: OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! #markjinandjackheonftwandofc2jaetoo

DoubleB: TELL JOOHONEY HE BETTER TREAT KING OF CHINA RIGHT

WangPuppy: oh trust me he does ;)

Yugyum: T. M. I.

DoubleB: IM OUT YALL TOO GAY FOR ME TO HANDLE

Yugyum: 2 OUT

WangPuppy: 3 OUT!

YoungSunshine: 4 out!

MarkTuna: 5 OUT

Jaebummie: 6 out

ParkJinyoung: You guys are so childish. . . I'm talking to myself now nice. . . fine I'll do it too 7 OUT.

____

the end. or no? should I end it here or would u guys like at least one more chapter

Living With The D.E.V.I.L. (2Jae)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें