seven

Being friends with Nicholas is cool and so much fun. If I had a crush on him before,it just developed into big time likeness. Tammy doesn't object to him joining us for lunch or coming to visit me but she always has her eyes on him and ready to attack him anytime.

It's been two weeks since we decided to put the past behind us and he's been acting sweet and friendly. At first when he asked to be friends, I thought it was his way of getting back at me but now, I see things differently.

Like the other day,Tammy wanted to prepare a casserole and he asked her not to and took me to the kitchen and made me prepare it with him giving me instructions. It turned out very delicious and it looked good too. Bravo to me!!

 I'm reading Marie Ferrarela 'in his protective custody' and Nich is doing some sort of research on his PC. He suddenly jumps on me on the bed and starts tickling me.

"What is your problem,Nich?i hate being startled and tickled"

He laughs and do his adorable baby face."I'm as bored as fuck."

"Then go get a girlfriend and leave me  alone."

He looks at me with an unwritten expression"are you tired of me already?"

He can twist things like mad.

"It was a joke Nich. Tammy is gonna accompany me to the mall later in the day,wanna tag along?"I ask hopefully.

I'm with him almost every day and I'm so use to being with him but Tammy has a plan to find out if he really likes me. She paid a guy to seduce me and I'll fall for him and we date for a while and see Nich's expression.
Nicholas is so protective and authoritative. I wouldn't take it from anyone before but now,I don't even mind him bossing me around but not too much.
"Fine baby"he mocks me using the nickname Tammy calls me"I'll go with you guys cause I'm bored and you definitely have to get me an appreciation gift."

I couldn't hold my laughter in and burst out laughing. Times like this is what make me like him more and more. Getting up from the bed,I strip off my clothes and start rummaging through my wardrobe for something simple to wear. Nicholas doesn't like ceremonial dressings so I opt for my black rip jean and a pink turtle neck top. I know Nich is staring at me,he does that every time I change in front of him. I quickly brush my hair and put on my high tom about carrying my purse when Tammy barge's in.

"Baby you not gonna believe this. I just saw this Gucci bag for a cheap price online and its so damn cute."she chirps happily.

I give her my most deadly glare."You cannot call me and use cheap in the same sentence. Cheap things gives me an attack."

She rolls her eyes and proceed to greeting Nicholas and re-brushing her hair and applying make up.

                 *****

Nicholas POV

I watch her pick out so many gorgeous clothes like too many that will last her the whole year. Tamara looks bored enough but Amy doesn't care. This isn't me ,watching a girl shop for unnecessary things isn't me but with Amanda,everything is different.

I was about walking up to her to tell her we've done enough shopping for the day but a guy beat me to it. The walking to her that is.
He put his arm around her waist and she giggles.

"Hey baby"I hear him say.

"Hey you!"she replied"come I wanna introduce you to my friend"

She brings him to me for introduction. I don't get what's happening,who is this guy and why is she all happy around him?I'm a fool for being into her.
This is a game
This is a game
This is a game

I keep telling myself that to believe I'm not into her,that I don't like her smile,that I don't dream of her lips on mine every night. And now she's all over him and she looks so happy with him.

"Nich this is Tony,Tony this is Nicholas"

I'm suppose to shake hands but I feel like punching him for calling her baby,for smiling lovingly at her,for holding her. I nod my head and walk to chat up with Tamara. So not me.

    Time to leave,Amanda begs me to take Tammy home cause she'll be going out with Tony for ice cream. I had to swallow my annoyance and just do as told.

A/N;HEY GUYS,THIS IS IMPORTANT. UHMM SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I HAD TO UNPUBLISH CHAPTER 8 AND WHEN I DID PUBLISH IT BACK ,THE ARRANGEMENT BECAME SCATTERED SO YOU CAN FIND CHAPTER 8 AFTER THREE CHAPTERS. YOU CAN CONTINUE TILL YOU GET THERE OR AFTER READING CHAPTER SEVEN,YOU CAN SKIP THE REST TO CHAPTER 8 THEN COME BACK TO NINE AND CONTINUE. BEAR WITH ME GUYS.