five

It's been two weeks since Nicholas sent that message and I haven't seen him anywhere in school. I miss him in all his sexiness. Danger and all,I still miss him and want to see him badly. Tammy hasn't left my side a bit cause of the threat.

My own security(winks)

It's Friday night and Tammy got us invited to one club somewhere in town and I'm all dressed up,waiting for her to finish so we could get going. I'm putting on a short tight black gown,red wedge ,I'm wearing little makeup and by that I mean,concealer,foundation,eyeliner,mascara and my Fav red lipstick.

Instead of straightening my long black curly hair like I always do,I leave d curls to fall to my back covering the little skin showing there. I know I look awesome with my smoky eyes.
Tamara is putting on a black bum short and a purple Strapless crop top. Unlike me,she applied just foundation,eyeliner and mascara and a little blush with nude lipstick.

"Hurry up Tammy"I tell her.

"Calm down Miss,I'm just brushing my hair" she say and continue what she's doing.

I carry my purse and head to my car which she joins me like after five minutes. We get into the car and i drive there all the while nervous as fuck.

             We are seated at the bar ordering our second round of jack Daniels when two guys walk up to us. Tammy gives me a wink and smirks which increases my nervousness. I've never like never been to a club in my life and I'm so nervous.

  They sit on the empty seats beside us and order four shots of 'sex on the beach'. We down the shot at once and I wince at the bitter taste. They laugh at me and order another round. I look at Tammy and try to use my eyes to communicate with her. We don't know these guys and they want to what?get us drunk?they didn't even introduce themselves. She nods her head in approval that we are safe so I down two more rounds.

I already feel tipsy. So this is what being drunk feels like,Everything is a blur. I feel a hand on my shoulder and another taking the glass of alcohol from me.

"What the fuck!?"I yell cause of the loud music.

"Are you trying to get your self drunk?" I hear the deep masculine very familiar voice say in an authoritative tone.

OMFG!!!!!!the particular voice I've missed for the past two weeks.

NICHOLAS!!!!!!!

I quickly turn around and find his handsome face glaring daggers at me. He drags me to my feet and out of the club to the balcony at the back. Its so quiet out here and the breeze is refreshing. He leaves me and comes back almost immediately with a glass of water.

"Drink this" he orders, handing me the glass.

"Always barking orders ain't you?"I scoff in response.

He moves closer to me,yank my hair back which makes me gasps and he forces the water into my mouth and releases my hair so I could swallow.

"What are you doing at a place like this,Amanda?"

I give a sarcastic laugh "you're one to talk huh?what are you doing here?"

"I own the place"

I look at him surprised. Wow!!but I couldn't let him win this argument.

"Yeah?so why'd you open it if people weren't allowed in here?"

His glare was replaced by an annoying smirk "I opened it for mature people "

Did he just insult me???did he just indirectly call me a baby?

"Only three things happen here Amanda. You get drunk,get fucked by a total stranger and wake up in the morning regretting your actions. I don't want any of that happening to you?"

What???I stare at him unable to talk. This guy threatens me and then act nicely to me,what the hell is going on?or maybe it's my mind that's playing tricks on me. I guess i'm too drunk. As i try to get up to go find Tammy, I fall hard on the ground. The fuck? Nicholas quickly rushes to me and picks me up bridal style. That's the last thing I think I remember as my eyes closes.

                    *****

I wake up to the sun almost blinding me and a terrible headache. I try to stand up but can't. I fall back on the bed,eyes closed as i try to remember the previous night. Oh my gee!!Where is Tammy?I try to get up again but this time with my eyes open.

What the -?i look around,this is so not my room. I forget the pain in my head and scream out loud. Call me a scared princess but I'm sure you'll do the same if you were in my shoes. I scan my body quickly. Thank goodness I still have my clothes on but as I look up, I realize the atmosphere had change. A tall figure was now hovering over me. I dare to look into his eyes.

NICHOLAS!!!!!!!

so I wasn't dreaming?I was really with Nicholas last night. My inner goddess does a tap dance.
"How are you feeling ,princess?"he ask.

"Don't call me that,it sounds as tho you're mocking me"I say grudgingly.

"That's not an answer" he says almost in a whisper.

I scan him instead. He's putting on sweatpants and a white tee-shirt with sweat dripping all over his body. was he working out?he runs his hand through his almost golden hair. I wish I could do that for him,just to feel the texture.

I lick my lips in response to that wish and I catch him staring  at it intently like he's trying to figure it out. As soon as he sees me watching him watch me,he removes his eyes from my lips and look into my eyes.

"I asked you a question, Amanda"

This is the third time he's called me by my full name and I've gat to admit,it sounds sexy coming from his mouth.

"My head really aches."

He goes into the bathroom and comes back with a tablet of advil which he hands to me with the glass of water he kept by my bedside since the night before. I take it and give him the now what look?i remember Tammy. I quickly search for my phone and check it but no missed call or text from her. Weird .

"Did you see Tamara last night?"I ask Nich.

"Yeah,she was having fun so I told her I was taking you to my place."

"And she just let us go?"AWKWARD

"Nope,. She made a fit about it for a while."

I just nod and continue staring at my phone with nothing in mind. After staring at me for some time,he leaves the room.  

A/N;  Hope you guys are enjoying the book?who is your fav character?
Don't forget to drop your comments and rate.
#Barbz