"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him, trying to keep my anger down. If he thought he was going to go to that school, where that little shit was, and where I wouldn't be, he was dead wrong.

"I'm going to school. Where else?" He said, trying to be comical, but it wasn't working with me.

"No, you're not going on the one day that I won't be there, and with that pup being so close to you!" I stalked over to him, taking his backpack from his hands and pulling him into my arms. My head instantly went into the crook of his neck, taking in a deep breath.

"Steven, look at me." He said. I pulled my face back and looked at him in the eyes. "I know that you're scared that something will happen, but I have to go to school. I've already missed enough school in the past 3 weeks and I can't miss anymore. You know this."

"I call in for you being sick. You're not going and that final!" I growled out. He eyebrow raised as if to say, "Oh really?"

"I ... I just don't want to lose you now that I finally have you. And with you being around that boy, I'm scared that he'll do something to you. That he'll take you from me!" I said, tightening my hands around him and placing my forehead against his.

"Steven, baby, I know you don't want to lose me, but look at my eyes." He said before his eyes began to change.

The bright and pure yellow gold of his eyes began to expand until it covered every part that was white along with his pupil beginning to dilate until his eyes resembled that of an Alpha's eyes.

"Gorgeous." I whispered as I rubbed a thumb under his eye, taking in the surprise that I was feeling.

"I'm an Alpha now Steven. He can't hurt me even if he really wanted to. I'll be fine." He slowly got up on his tiptoes and connected his lips to mine, leaving behind a sweet innocent kiss.

As much as I wanted to deny his statement and say that he was wrong, and tie him to our bed so that he could never leave, I knew that I wouldn't win this argument.

* * * *

I placed the car in park, and turned in my seat and looked at Bryan as he looked out of the window towards the school. I still didn't like the idea of him going to school, but when he brought up the idea of Sean and Mona being with him at all times, I felt a little better about it; but not by much.

"There's Sean and Mona." Bryan said as he got out of the car, and I followed him over to their car.

"Hey guys!" Mona shouted out as Bryan took my hand, and pulled me forward. I still got sparks when he touched my skin, and I loved it, but I would be lying to myself if I said that I didn't have an awful feeling about this. I knew that something was going to happen, I just didn't know what.

"Bryan, I thought I made it clear that I didn't want you anywhere near Dustin?" Sean said, and for the second time, I liked this kid.

"I know, but I've already missed enough school, and he's not going to scare me away. I can protect myself." He said, but all I did was pull him closer to me and I let my wolf senses take over. I wanted to make sure that nothing around us was going to threat the one thing I loved most.

"You seem different." Mona said before she slightly raised her head and took in a deep breath. "Oh. My. God! You guys mated!" She began to jump up and down, and I began to see why she would make a wonderful Luna.

I looked down at Bryan to see him blushing and I couldn't help the grin that pulled up on my face. I brought my head down to his next and placed a kiss over my mark, and then giving a small bite, just a reminder of who he belonged to. He, in return, let out a small moan that had me instantly hard.

"Really, in public? Come you guys, I really don't need to see my previous Beta getting turned on by another pack's Alpha." Sean exclaimed and I only smirked at him. Bryan quickly turned around and hid his face in my chest, which only made me chuckle.

"I actually have a favor to ask both of you." I said, looking towards Mona and Sean, "I don't like this, but Bryan won't take no for an answer, so my favor is, will you guys look over him, since I can't be here to day?"

"Of course! We won't let him out of our sight." Mona responded.

"Yeah, definitely. I don't like this either, but we know just how stubborn Bryan can be, so we'll watch him like a hawk!" Sean said, also trying to be comical. So that's where Bryan got it from.

"You guys do realize that I'm still here right?" Bryan asked, peaking his head out from where he was.

Sean and Mona just ignored him, while I took his chin and pulled it towards me. I looked him in the eyes and he looked up at me.

"If anything happens, I want you to call me immediately, whether it's big or small, and I will come and get you! Do you understand me? I don't care if you think you're safe or not, if that ... kid, rears his ugly ass face, you call me!" I didn't realize that tears had fallen from my eyes, until Bryan brought his hand up to my face and whipped one away.

"I promise, baby!" He said.

I bent down and captured his lips with mine and, at this point, I didn't care who was looking, I gave him as much passion and possessiveness as I could with this kiss.

He pulled away, quicker than I would have liked, and just looked at me. I didn't want to let him go, but I knew that I had to, so I dropped my arms and watched him walk away with his friends as I headed to my car.

I got into the car, but the ache in my heart was becoming too well known, as I watched him walk into the school with Sean and Mona beside him, while a feeling of lose came over me. It felt like I was never going to see him again, and that utterly frightened me to death.

­­­____________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, so I know I said I was going to upload last night, but things came up that kept me from finishing the chapter, but here it is!

So what do you guys think? I felt like Steven's point of view was long over due, and that you guys would like to see how he feels about Bryan. Also what do you guys think will happen with Dustin and Bryan at the school?

On a separate note, for those of you that don't already know, I am planning on writing a sequel to His Possessive Mate, about Cedrick (Steven's 3rd in command), but I'm not going to start it until I finish HPM, and I'm also still not sure what I going to call it. If you guys have any suggestion let me know, but I want it to be similar to His Possessive Mate (i.e. His Alpha Mate).

Like I always implore from you guys, please,

VOTE,

COMMENT (give me suggestion on book titles!),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!