Forgiveness, can you imagine?

SHOW
BEYONCÉ'S POV

I look into the crowd but they couldn't make me feel any better. Unfortunately I couldn't keep my promise to blue about singing with her before the show and now she's sad.

B: guys I need to be honest. I'm not feeling that great right now. I had promised my daughter that we'd sing a song together before the show but because timing was tight we never got to do that and she's sad.

I thought to bring blue on stage with me, I think it'd be good.

B: can someone go get blue for me please?

The crowd cheered. Soon enough a stagehand guided blue onstage. I grabbed her hand and led her to the middle of the stage. She wasn't shy at all in fact she smiled and waved at everyone.

B: baby I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise that we could sing before the show but do you wanna sing now?

B2: yes!

Everyone cheered and we sang one of my songs.

When we finished I kissed her cheek as the crowd roared.

B: that was beautiful baby

B2: good job mommy

She said into her mic. Everyone awed and so did I. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her.

B: thank you baby. You're gonna go backstage now and I'll see you in a little while ok?

She nodded and kissed my cheek and the stage hand escorted her off.

B: she cute ain't she?

I giggled as the crowd cheered. I carried on with my show.

AFTER THE SHOW

I walked backstage and saw Solange holding Blue on her hip. I smiled as I walked towards them.

S: you did great B

B: thanks sis. Where's mom?

S: I think she's in wardrobe

I nodded and we went to my dressing room to see jay there waiting for me. When he saw me he stood up and came to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

J: you did great babe

I smiled big. He still has this effect on me where sometimes I could be the most goofiest person around him.

B: thank you!

I hugged him tight making him chuckle.

TRAILER

Me, Shawn and Blue laid in bed. Blue was jumping making us laugh while we cuddled and watched her.

B2: mama does this mean I'm a singer?

I giggled.

B: you're a little too young for that sweetie but maybe when you're older ok?

S: nope

Shawn mumbled making me giggle.

B2: yay I be singer just like you!

That made my heart flutter. I giggled.

J: alright sprout lets go to sleep

He aid reaching for her. Blue jumped on his stomach making him groan and me laugh. She rolled in between us and we all snuggled together.

B2: night mommy and daddy

B: goodnight baby I love you

B2: love you mama