New Love

1 year later
Beyoncé's pov
Home

B2(Blue): ahshdjsbsbd

I giggled as I held her hands up to help her stand up on mine and jays bed. I shake her body which made her laugh.

B: are you dancing? You dancing for mama?

She was smiling so big and I couldn't feel happier. This past year with my baby girl has been the best year of my life. She's really changed me and I've become a better person because of her.

I hugged her and smothered her in kisses making her laugh. Suddenly the door opened and it was jay. I smiled and looked at blue.

B: blue blue who's that.

B2: da!!!

She said pointing at him. I knew he just came in from work and he was tired but when Blue said that his whole mood changed. He came over and picked her up.

J: hey baby girl I missed you.

B2: dhdjdbdbdjdb

J: I'll take it you missed me too.

I giggled and he kissed my forehead but I reached higher so we could share a kiss. His lips planted on mine for a simple kiss and we pulled away.

J: hey beautiful

I blushed.

B: hey baby. How was work?

J: stressful. But your faces make up for it.

B: aww

B2: awwhhwwhhh

We laughed. Jay smothered her in kisses and she laughed. He placed her back in front of me.

J: I'm just gonna get a shower

B: ok

I played with Blue some more while he was in the shower. She was getting tired, she was rubbing her eyes and resting her head on the bed.

B: aw is mommy's princess tired?

She just looked at me and poked her bottom lip out. How can someone be this adorable?!

B: come on let's take you to bed.

I said picking her up and taking her to her room. I kissed her forehead as I watched her eyes close as she drifted off into a deep sleep and laid her in her cot.

B: goodnight my princess, I love you.

I checked the window was locked and left her door half open. I went back to my bedroom where I see jay laid in bed trying to go to sleep. I get in beside him, making him lay back on me a bit.

B: is my other baby tired?

He nodded and I kissed his head.

B: aww. Let's go to sleep goodnight baby

J: night beautiful

I smiled and laid him on my chest as I gently rubbed circles on his back. He wrapped his arms around me and I just continuously gave him kisses and a nice back rub. Jay has been working super hard and he's been coming home stressed and tired this past week. I'm proud of him working extremely hard but I don't want him to overwork himself and lose sight of what's important, which is our family. Maybe I should organise a little family vacay for us all. It'd be nice and relaxing for us. I turned off the lights and we went to sleep.

The next morning

I got up bright and early as I always do and get ready before my two babies wake up to get a shower and brush my teeth. I then head to Blue's room to wake her up.

I gently rubbed her back waking her up.

B: blue baby. Wake up

I picked her up and held her in my arms, she was trying so hard to keep her big brown eyes open but her head kept falling into my shoulder as her eye lids kept closing. I giggled and took her in my bedroom where Jay was still sleeping and placed her next to him. I gently smiled at them before heading down to make breakfast.

When I was just setting the table, I saw Jay carrying Blue downstairs. They both smiled once they saw me which made me smile.

B: good morning my babies.

J: good morning love

B2: modjdbdhdj

I giggled and kissed her cheek making her smile. I turned around to get the plates and put them on the table while I hear jay put Blue in her high chair. I place them on the table and me and jay sit on either side of Blue. I fed her, her breakfast but she wouldn't eat it.

B: blue

I said with my eyebrow raised and a firm voice. She poked her bottom lip out and frowned. I shook my head.

B: no come on you have to eat this.

When I put the spoon near her mouth she moved away.

B2: uuuurrhrrhrhhh

She stressed while trying to move away as far as possible.

B: blue-- you know what? You try it.

I said passing the food and spoon to Shawn. He tried and she ate it.

B: how does this child choose to eat her food over the person who's serving it?

J: it's called being a daddy's girl. Ain't that right princess?

Blue smiled big and I couldn't be mad at the munchkin she was too cute. I shook my head giggling and continued to eat my breakfast.

You're probably wondering how is my relationship with my mom. Well, it's been very slow for me to trust her again and I mean very slow since it's been a year and I still can't fully trust her but I'm getting there. She's proven that she's not an addict and I can tell she's in a much more peaceful state of mind. We meet for lunch and things like that, I haven't invited her over to my house yet because I don't want to risk putting my family in danger but hopefully we'll get there. Despite what she's did to me, I just want my mom back. The woman she used to be before my father left. I feel like she's that person again but I'm just slowly increasing my trust towards her...
________________________________________________
What do you think will happen next?

Do you think Tina can be trusted?

Answer the questions to get the next chapter