Punishment

Beyoncé's pov
Club

So me and my girls are in the club and we twerkin and shit. I got this fine dude on my hips trying to get to know me but... I can't take my mind off jay.

?: you look so sexy ma

He said in my ear. That just made me more irritated and sad because... it wasn't jay. I sighed mentally but smiled at him.

B: imma go to the bathroom. I'll be back

He nodded and let me go. I went to Nicki and Kelly.

B: guys imma head home

N: hoe no!

B: bitch I appreciate that you took me out but... I just can't deal with it. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow

K: alright bye B

N: bye hoe

B: bye girls

I sneak out the club without him noticing me. He was on some other bitch anyways and I went home.

Home

I walked in and it's like midnight. I lock the door and go upstairs to my room. I wrap my hair and take my makeup off and get my PJs on when Jay walks in. I rolled my eyes.

J: can we talk?

B: bout what? How you not feelin me when you asked me out on a date? When you got me in your bed kissin on me?

J: B

B: we talking!

J: can I speak?

I motioned for him to speak and I sat on the edge of my bed.

J: it was a joke. Honestly. I know I'm stupid and I say dumb shit but I didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings. And to be honest I'm feeling you too. You were on my mind while you were gone and I missed you.

I couldn't say anything because one I'm too tired and two, it made me happy to hear that from him. I just nodded.

J: so are you mad at me?

I looked at him and I could see he was upset.

B: I want you to be real with me. If you feel some type of way about anything. Tell me! Because when you said that I felt like a damn fool and was embarrassed. And I'd never thought that I'd get played by you honestly. But to get to be my best friend again you're gonna have to work very hard. You're on punishment.

J: what?

B: mhm you're on punishment which means: no kisses, no hugs, no booty rubs, no sleeping in each other's beds... and no more trying to stare at me while I'm in the shower.

He looked shocked to know that I know that.

B: yeah that's right I see your blick figure.

He sighed

J: ok fine. Imma be dead. I love your hugs and kisses.

B: mhm. You'll love em even more if you get off punishment. Imma go easy on you because it's your first time on punishment so I'll give you a week.

He sighed.

J: fine. But can I get a hug?

B: what I just say?

J: but you haven't said when it has started yet. It's better to get it out your system tonight then we can last the week.

I sighed

B: fine. Tonight's the last night of being with the baddest bitch in the game.

He chuckled. I straddled his lap and his hands went to my ass and squeezed it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. One thing led to another and clothes were flying off and... we fucked. He carried me to his bathroom and sat behind me and bathed me then got me in some new PJs and took me to his bed.

J: night princess

B: night daddy

J: I like that new name

B: well don't get used to that name because I won't be using it for the rest of the week. Guess you'll be counting down till Friday.

He sighed. I kissed him and started to go to sleep. I felt his hand rub my ass. Imma definitely miss his booty rubs. I snuggle into his chest and went to sleep.

---------------------------