Bonding Time

14th JULY
DALLAS
Beyoncé's pov

We are back to touring again tonight. I'm going to see if I can get Solange to come on tour with us. I decided to text her.

B: hey, it's Beyoncé

S: hi 🙂

B: so I'm going back on tour tonight and we're heading to Houston and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?

S: yeah that sounds cool

B: okay just text me your address and I'll come pick you up now.

S: why now?

B: well it gives us time to get to know each other. And you can meet my fiancé and your niece.

S: oh ok. Well I'm on Jackson's street near Popeyes.

B: alright I'm coming now. Look out for a black Mercedes van.

S: kk

I told Jay that I was picking Solange up so he stayed home with Blue and I went out. I told my driver the address and he drove me there.

When we got to the street I looked out the window to see her sitting on the ground with her jacket covering her. I frowned in suspicion. She wouldn't be sitting on the ground as if it was a normal thing unless she was homeless.

She got in the car and sat opposite me.

B: hey

S: hi

She said slightly smiling.

B: you ok?

S: yeah I'm good.

B: how come you were sitting down?

S: because I can sit down anywhere

She said as confused as I am. Lord this attitude of hers is gonna be a problem.

B: ok

I said just nodding my head paying attention to my phone.

HOME

When we got back home I unlocked the door letting Solange go in first.

S: wow. Nice house

She said in awe as she looked around.

B: thanks... babe?!

I shouted.

J: coming!

He came downstairs with Blue in his arms.

J: hey you must be Solange. I'm Jay it's nice to meet you

He said sticking out his hand for her to shake. She shook it and smiled.

S: it's nice to meet you too

B: and this is blue your niece

Blue reached her hands out to me

B2: mama

I took her into my arms and faced her to Solange.

B: look blue blue this is your auntie

Blue waved at her making her smile.

S: aww she's so cute.

I giggled. I guided her to the living room and let Blue play on the carpet. We sat on the couch because I was preparing to talk to her.