Plum... Plum

Beyoncé's pov
2 weeks later
Home

We got back home a couple days ago and i was sick the whole of last week but I think the sickness has gone since we came back home. I've been feeling more tired than usual and bloated.

I checked my period app on my phone to see when I'm due and I'm due today. I went into the bathroom and checked but I didn't start. Maybe it'll be later you can never tell when Mother Nature will call.

Two days later

I still feel the same and my period is late. My Period app suggested I take a pregnancy test so I did and... I'm pregnant. I stared at the test in shock... I'm pregnant. I left the bathroom to see jay laid there on the bed waiting for me.

J: so what'd it say?

B: ... hey daddy

I said nervously while holding up the test. His face beamed and he ran to me and picked me up.

S: yeeeeaaaahhhh I'm a daddy!!!

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. For some reason, I felt happy I was having my first child but... I felt fearful. I knew why but I didn't want to say or think about it right now so I tried to increase my happiness.

B: and I'm a mommy!

That definitely made me happy saying that. Knowing that in a few months I'll be called 'mommy' by my favourite person in the world it makes me smile real hard.

S: I love you so much

B: I love you too

We shared a kiss and called his family to tell them the news.

G: hello

J: hey mom

B: hi mama

G: hey my babies what's going on?

J: we wanted to tell you something.

G: did Beyoncé find out she was pregnant yet?

We frowned and looked at each other shocked as we heard mama laughing on the phone.

B: how did you know?

G: a mother knows child. I have two babies. You learn second time around trust me.

I smiled.

B: well I hope you're happy.

G: of course I am. I get more grand babies to spoil.

We laughed. When we finished talking to her we wanted to invite Annie and Maddie over to tell them.

After a few hours they came over and we all sat in the living room.

A: so what was it you needed to tell us?

B: I'm pregnant

Her eyes almost popped out of her head. She smiled big and Maddie ran to me and hugged me.

M: BB you're pregnant?!

B: yes baby

M: wow!... what does that mean?

We all laughed. She's 5 so it's understandable.

B: it means that I have got a baby growing inside of me.

M: wow

She put her face towards my stomach.

M: baby? Can you hear me?

We laughed. I pinched cheek. She's too cute.

B: the baby doesn't have ears yet sweetie.

M: oh.