How he hated to witness tears in her eyes yet he was the one to cause it.

But than her patience and tenderness is the one which attracts him more.

How would he live if she wouldn't be there with him in his every step.

He had loved her from the depths of his soul,that without her he would be no one.

Your Umar can't live without you Areesha

Maybe ALLAH just loves her to much that a person was moulded in several ways for her and each bad habit of his was diminishing with every passing day..ego was left and after all this he had learned where to make use of it.

As he recited the last few verses of surah Rahman believing in the creator of love.with the last set of dua he took of towards a journey unknown to him yet known by his heart.

ALLAH has amazing plans it's only us who loses hope.

****
Amir kicked a rock tumbling it down the cliff.heaving a breath he sat down gazing at the lush green mountains, thinking of the consequences his talk has brought them.

He shouldn't have left Areesha alone wonder what would be umar's behavior towards her ,

But whatever, he said it wasn't a lie ,he had no intention to interrupt in her privacy nor he wanted to spoil anything yes he liked her and still does, but it wasn't in his nature to knit fake tales to destroy a relationship.her happiness was all that mattered to him nothing else.

Deep down there was still a brewing questioned that why?why she couldn't be his after all he has done to comfort her why someone would be crowned by her presence.
The only girl he ever liked is someone he cannot get .

His hopelessness was more for a fact that he had seen an emotion in her eyes for Umar ,he had felt her feelings as she defended him.He had experienced her behavior when he accused him...all these signs point towards one thing maybe he was to late.

But who knows ,a sincere heart is all it requires to be blessed with something worth waiting for.or Many times sabr not only takes you to height of success in this world but hereafter to.

What he desires could be presented to him in the most beautiful of ways and that to without asking...

It just requires a firm believe ...And a little patience

****

Keeping my hand on the cold pane I witnessed yet another rejection of the flourist who was supposed to be decorating the house with his fragrant flowers.

A painful tear escaped between the lashes who had worked tirelessly throughout the night ,without a blink of sleep.

how could have sleep bothered me anyways, when my heart and mind refused to work accord.

I knew almost everyone knew something is wrong by now , their expressions revealed the true story

Only a day was left only a day away my heart whispered.

Baba will be arriving soon,what will happen after, what should I do.?

A sudden click of the door jolted me out of my stance

"Areesha beta may I come in" phuphee inquired with uncertainty supporting her every feature

"Of course phuphee please come In" I got up from the window rear adjusting my shawl.

Taking my hand in her's she tugged me towards the bed and sat beside caressing my cheeks with an emotion of waved longing.

"You probably know why I am here beta, I am extremely sorry for what tasneem did no one was expecting her to stoop so low but she will get her lesson"she gently fondled my slight swollen cheek.

A SPARKLE OF TRUE LOVE..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें