Final Chapter

One last A/N at the end, please read.

p.s. This is twice as long, it's nearly seven pages!

p.p.s.  I've had this written for a week and forgot to upload it here, sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan Pov

Can't breathe! I kept trying to pry his hands off my neck but it's no use. I was losing strength fast, and he seemed to notice.

"Aww, what's the matter? You were so bound and determined to keep me from my flower, what happened to all that fight?" the demon mocked and got closer to my face.

With some energy I had left, I spit in his face. He seemed unfazed but his eyes told me different. He was livid.

"I would love to feed you to my pets, but I don't want you to give them indigestion." He snarled and squeezed my neck harder.

'Come on, think! If I don't do something then I'll die and (Y/n) will be stuck with this monster.' My thoughts raced, searching for any solution when I suddenly got one. I quite trying to pry his hands off and reached to the bookshelf behind me. Feeling the spines of the books, I gripped one in each hand and started to beat Demitri off me.

I hit, threw and beat him with as many books as I could reach. Next thing I know, I fall backwards and roll down some stairs.

'W-what just happened?' I thought and looked around. It was some kind of underground garden. Did this guy really have a secret garden? Why?

I didn't dwell on the thought long when the creature stormed down the stairs. I quickly got up to avoid having any disadvantages.

"Do you really think I would just let you walk in and take my darling from me?" He growled

"You said if we made it back to the castle and found the two of you we won the game!" I yelled at him.

He stopped mid-strut, and grinned, showing his pointed teeth. "I didn't say that you wouldn't have to fight me for her. (Y/N) is MINE!" and just like that he charged at me.

We tussled on the ground, him causing more damage to me than the other way around. Having just enough strength, I managed to kick him in the gut, knocking him off me. I scrambled to get away from him before he recovered.

"Y-you d-don't own (y-y/n) you MONSTER!" I yelled with as much courage I could muster.

"Of course I do! She was presented to me if I recall correctly." Demitri smiled smugly.

He is really pissing me off, "It wasn't of her own free will! (Y/n) will NEVER love you!"

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that. His face showed that of rage as he closed me in a corner of the room.

"Demitri stop!" a feminine voice called out. (Y/n)'s voice.

He didn't seem to care she was there, nor did he care about the two that joined her. He is hell bent on killing me!

Abruptly a pain filled my chest and a scream resounded in the room. Looking towards the pain I saw something sticking out. Some kind of thorn came out of the cave wall I am against and stuck it through me. The scream that I heard was my own.

"Looks like this is the end for you, don't worry, I will recreate you into one of my minions" Demitri hissed.

"NO! Dylan!" I could hear (y/n) scream my name.

Y/N POV

You struggled in your bonds trying to break free and help Dylan when Demitri started to choke him, even more so when the bookshelf moved, causing Demitri to let him go. You would have screamed if it wasn't for the vine that suddenly wrapped around your head.