Chapter 13

WARNING! (I think) Things get a little steamy at the ending of this chapter, I'm not sure if it needs a warning but it's here just in case. What exactly can I get way with to where I don't have to put a warning since I feel like a heated make out session needs one?

Also, I always forget that you readers need clothes... ^_^' ...So the image above or to the side is what reader-chan is wearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demitri Pov
I was fed up with her little friends at this point. They kept getting around my creations as if it were a walk in the park. I swiped my hand across the water of the pool to clear the image of the heathens. I needed a breather, to relax.

Now would be a good time to go visit my flower. If she behaves, maybe I can take her out of the tower.

With that thought in mind, I made my way out of the room and headed for (Y/n). Maybe I was too sensitive? She did only want to know how her friends were; I could have just lied and said something to appease her. 

Upon reaching her room, I got suspicious. It was quiet, too quiet. She usually shouting but maybe she has come to terms that she will be staying here with me?
Nah.

I took out the key and inserted it into the doors lock and unlocked the door. It swung open to reveal an empty room.

'I should have chained her to the bed.' I thought as I looked around, trying to figure out how she escaped.

It didn't take long to figure out since the 'rope' she used to escape out of the window was still tied to the bed.

Walking to the window, I looked down to see the balcony to our room. "Not bad." I mumbled and jumped out the window landing on the balcony.

Walking in the room I instantly spotted that my bookshelf to my hidden underground room. Aside from my beautiful love, there was another thing that is important to me.

I practically ran down there and saw her looking around the room. A ghost of a smile crossed my lips but it was gone as soon as she approached the only thing keeping me alive.
Reaching her, I grabbed her left arm and pulled her back, "What do you think you are doing?"

(Y/N) POV
We have been standing here for at least two minutes staring at each other in uncomfortable silence.

"I will ask once more, what do you think you are doing?!" Demitri yelled.

Panicking, you shouted, "I just wanted to see you!"
It returned quiet once again. Anything else could have come out of your mouth but why that?!

"....What?"

Gulping, you quickly put together a lie. "You were taking too long to come see me, so I decided to look for you."

Demitri raised a brow, "Is that so? Then why did you have to snoop around in our room? Why did you not come look for me somewhere I could have really been?"

Can't he just accept that as an answer, why does he have to question you?! "The bookshelf. You didn't close the bookshelf all the way...I thought you might have been beyond the door. That's the only way I even knew there was something behind it." You reasoned.

For a while Demitri seemed to be thinking on what you said, his cold blue eyes seemed to be calculating what was true and what was false.

Most of it was true though, you just weren't really expecting him to be down here...nor were you really looking for him.

Finally he let out a sigh, "Alright, I suppose I was careless." With his hand still wrapped around your wrist, he pulled you to his form and wrapped his free hand around your waist. "But next time, just call for me in that sweet voice of yours." He leaned close to your ear and whispered, "Trust me, I will hear you."

You shivered," I'll remember that next time." You mumbled.
"Well then, shall we head back to the surface?" Demitri somewhat asked as he pulled you towards the stairs.  Knowing you couldn't

"Ok, but what is this room?" you asked. Taking a last look around the strange underground garden.

Demitri seemed hesitant to answer, almost afraid.
"I don't like to keep things from you, my flower, but I can't tell you until I can fully trust you." He replied, giving you a small grin. 'Should've known he wasn't going to tell me. Hmm, he seemed pretty protective of that room and of that flower. Maybe it was a gift? Something he has been working on for years to grow? I've never seen a flower like that before.' Your thoughts sorted through all different kinds of reasons why he had a secret room.

The two of you finally made it back into the bedroom when Demitri released your wrist to close the passage back up

"Is now a bad time to ask about my friends?"  If he wasn't going to tell you about that room, he sure as heck is going to tell you how your friends are.

He took a deep breath and turned away from the bookshelf, a blank stare adorned his face. He made his way to you and you backed up until your back hit the wall.

He stared for a while before speaking, "I don't think you want to know."
Your face paled, a look of horror crossed your face and your heart sped up, "W-what do you mean? Why wouldn't I want to know?" you asked. No, they couldn't, they can't...tears brimmed your eyes at the thought of what he was insinuating.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like you won't be leaving here, ever. Though I can't say I'm disappointed. Oh don't give me that look; I will take very good care of you."

Demitri grabs your arm again and tosses you onto the bed. You didn't even get a chance to move before he was on top of you, fear now etched on your face."If I recall, I said I would finish giving you your punishment when you are completely mine."

He leaned close to you and you turned your head, your arms pushing his chest, trying to get his body off you. He grabbed your wrists and held them above your head with his left hand and grabbed your face with the right.

He caressed the side of your face while whispering sweet words in an attempt to cease you're struggling but it only did the opposite. "Shhh, just relax, you are going to enjoy it as much as I will." Demitri commented as his hand slid off your face down your body. His tail rubbing up and down your legs, getting closer and closer to a certain spot no one should touch.

"You are so beautiful, (y/n)." he whispered, his claws cutting the fabric of your shirt, revealing more skin to him.

"Please, don't! I'm not ready!" you pleaded with the monster above you.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He purred and started to work on the faded hickey, bringing it back to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone is having a good day/night, I am so sorry for the long wait.I was hoping to have it out sooner but I babysit as a job and I was called in a lot! Also My first week back to College started last Monday and everything that could go wrong, went wrong that whole last week.

Also, Shout out to all those that write X Chubby Reader! You have a special place in my heart!