Chapter 11

'Thinking'

"Speaking"

The bathroom, surprisingly, looked like a regular bathroom. The tub was like a miniature pool! You figured Demitri wouldn't have anything advanced with technology or plumbing here but then again, he's not human. What else could he do?

He was kind enough to give you some clothes but something told you they belonged to him since the shirt he gave you went to your knees.

"Well he obviously has shirts, why does he not wear them?" you asked yourself.

"Darling, are you ready for bed? It's late." You heard Demitri call from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming!" you answer and step out of the bathroom, only to run into his naked chest. 'Please go put on a shirt!'

Looking up at him, your eyes met his and you could see the lust in them. Holding out his hand he asked, "Shall we retire to bed?" you nodded your head yes. He grabbed your hand and started down the long corridor.

'Ok, just ease the idea that you are being cooperative into Demitri's head, and then he will trust you. It will make escape so much easier...I hope.' You thought. 

That was your plan, pretend to start liking the idea of being with him. Don't push too much or he will get suspicious, resistance will still happen here and there for extra measure.

He led you into the same bedroom that you were in the first time you woke up with the devil. The red satin sheets on the, larger than normal, bed the grass like floor. The only difference is that the vines that had been coving the window had moved away, giving you a beautiful view of the moon and stars.

Demitri then scooped you up, brought you to the bed, and gently deposited you in it.

"Quit doing that!" he needs to learn that you don't want to be touched by him.

The demon suddenly jumped on your lying form, pinning you to the bed. Taking both of your hands in one of his, he pinned them above your head.

His long slick tail wrapped around your kicking legs, stilling them.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!"

He ignored you and leaned his face close to yours, his long snake like tongue sneaking out and licked the tip of your nose. You let out a small squeak.

"I can do what I please with you. You belong to me, your heart, soul, mind, and body. All mine. Your friends will not make it here...at least not alive." He grinned sadistically. You won't cry and you won't show him fear. No, instead you chose to glare at him. "They will make it here and they will save me!" you said with determination.

"Hahaha that face does not suit you dear. As for your friends? We will just have to see how they do in my garden of terrors." Your eyes widened with fear for your friends. This only seemed to amuse Demitri more. "Mmm, as much fun as it would be to play you, you do need your rest." He released your form after a quick peck to your forehead.

He pulled the blankets back and tucked you in first, before following right behind...crawling in the same bed as you!

Oh hell no!

'Don't tell me we have to share a bed!' Eyes widened, you look at the man with a pleading gaze only to see sadistic pleasure in his. He knew you wouldn't like the idea so why is he doing this?!

You go to open your mouth to object but he puts his finger on your lips, silencing you.

"Shhh, you need to sleep." He took his finger off your lips and opened his hand to reveal his palm. A small pink flower had bloomed in the center of his hand. The flower opened and puffed dust or pollen or something in your face.

Surprised, you had jerked your head away from his hand. Your vision starts to blur and become fuzzy. Your body felt like it was floating on air and within seconds, you were unconscious.

Demitri Pov

Once my love had fallen asleep, I let out a sigh. She sure is a fighter. If her friends are anything like her, he might be in trouble. I frowned at the thought of losing my flower and ran my claws through her hair.

"I won't lose you. Not again." I gave a kiss to her forehead and laid down. I pulled her against my body and held her tight. Tomorrow I will check and see if the weeds are still in my garden. 

Meanwhile with the 'weeds'~

Devin pov

"Run, Dylan, RUN!!" I yelled over my shoulder to Dylan, who was a little behind Jay and I. remember those fifteen minutes we were suppose to have?

Yea, it didn't happen! That demon is a lying sick bastard. We had, maybe, five minutes to get things sorted before we were attacked.

Dylan had told us that (y/n) mentioned how she ran down stream when she met back up with us. So we just have to go up stream and we should run into his palace. That's when we ran into this awful looking creature, almost like the creature that attacked Dylan, but more human like.

It resembled that of a walking corpse with vines, tree bark and leaves coving its body. And no, there was not just one, there are, like, ten of them and they are fast.

"We won't be able to outrun them much longer! We need another tactic!" Jay yelled, his breath coming out hard.

"What do we do?!" I asked back. That's when I saw a branch sticking out on a tree up ahead, low enough to reach my stomach. An idea hit me.

"I have a plan, but I'm not sure if it will work!" I called out to the two.

"I'm open to suggestions!" Dylan shouted.

"Get behind that branch and help me pull it back!" I ordered.

We made it to the branch and pulled it back far. When the monsters got close enough, we released the branch.

The ones that met the branch personally, where cut in half while the others were just knocked back. Taking this opportunity while they were stunned, we ran.

This has not been fun, and if these monsters get worse as they come, we might be doomed.

No I couldn't think like that, I won't...(y/n) just hang on, we're coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update but this week has been pretty crappy. I have 2, four paged research papers due this week and my dog died. I have had her for 11 years so it's kind of heart breaking for me. she loved to play hide and seek and tug of war. I just miss her so much.