Chapter 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS READ AND GAVE THIS STORY A HEART! I HOPE I LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
Also [h/c] means hair color
[h/l] means hair length
[F/F] means favorite food
(f/b) favorite breakfast
'thoughts'
"spoken"
I've re-written the intro over 5 times and I still don't like it, but intros, for me, are always hard to write but it will get better once I get the ball rolling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 18, 2016
[Y/N] POV

"(Y/N) you're going to miss your ride to the airport if you don't get up." you heard your mom yell. You slowly open your (e/c) eyes and look at the clock sitting beside your bed. It was eight in the morning and the plane leaves at ten. You decided to go ahead and get up, manly because Chloe, Dylan, and Devin will be your ride and Devin hates waiting.

You all met in Middle school, and since neither of you liked to follow the crowed, you kind of just clicked. Chloe

was the rich friend of the group as well as the fashion police

was the rich friend of the group as well as the fashion police. Wear something that didn't match? She can take care of that in a flash. Dylan

was the one to always have your back

was the one to always have your back. The others did too, but he went all out and, according to Chloe, he had a crush on you. Then there's Devin.

He's kind of rude and can be a bit insensitive but once you get to know him you'd know he would throw his life on the line for you

He's kind of rude and can be a bit insensitive but once you get to know him you'd know he would throw his life on the line for you. And now, all thanks to Chloe's dad, you get to go to Borneo with your friends.

Chloe's dad, Mr. Wilson,

is one of those travel doctors that brings medicine and treats the people that need it

is one of those travel doctors that brings medicine and treats the people that need it. In Borneo, some of the people are getting sick and is in need of certain medication and a doctor.

"(Y/N)? are you up? It's eight twenty! Your friends will be here in thirty minutes! Also, I made (f/b) for breakfast" your mom yelled out again. "Yea, I'm up! I'll head down in a bit." You yelled back. You quickly get dressed in (f/o), after all you wanted to look your best for your arrival.

You laugh quietly to yourself; hopefully Chloe will accept it without a fuss. You grabbed your (f/c) suitcase and walked down the stairs. After placing your suitcase by the door a smell wafted through your nose. That's right! Mom was making (f/b). you walked to the kitchen to see a plate already fixed and on the table. "Thanks mom, you're the best!" you told her. "Yes, I know." She replied in a sassy like tone.

As soon as you finished breakfast, someone knocked on the front door. You ran to the door and flung it open and came face to face with Dylan. His face seemed to turn a little pink as did yours.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" he asked you. "Y-yea, all packed and ready." "Oh, good. Everyone else stayed in the car. Shall we go?" you couldn't help but blush. "Sure. Bye mom, I'll see you in a week." You said as you hugged her bye. "Bye sweetie, be careful ok? Remember that Anaconda movie stared in Borneo." You gave her a sight glare. "Why would you tell me that before I leave?" "Just to mess with you. I love you." "I love you too."

Dylan helped you carry your bags to the car where you meet up with the rest of your friends. "Hey (y/n) ready for an adventure?" Chloe asked you. "Yea, I'm ready. Hey where's your dad?" You asked her. "He's already there. He couldn't wait for us to get ready but he said he'd meet us at the docks." That would explain it. "Wait, docks? I thought we were taking a plane?" Devin asked. "We are taking a plane to get mostly there, but to get to the town my dad is in we have to take a boat." Chloe said. "Well let's get going!" you said in a voice full of excitement.

Mr. Wilson Pov
I've went through four patients so far but this sickness doesn't seem like any normal sickness. Then again they keep saying it's because their god is angry. I've even asked them about it but I'm not getting much of an answer.
~One Hour Later~
I had just finished checking out another person when a man pulled apart my tent door. "Excuse me sir, but I think it would be best if you told the kids not to come here this week. The locals are not at ease since some type of religious celebration is starting." Jay said. Jay

is my partner on this travel since my boss didn't want me traveling alone

"A celebration?" I asked skeptically. "Yes. From what I gathered, it's to appease their god. They go to the middle of the forest and leave offerings for him." He told me. "What kinds of offerings?" I asked.
"Different types. Flowers, animals, fruits, and the like. But there is a different tribe that live not far from the offering grounds and they come down here to chose a girl to offer to him."
"You mean like a sacrifice?!"
"Yes, but to them, It's considered an honor."
"What happens to the women?"
"According to them, their god takes them, but lately he's been angry and is the reason for the sickness."
I shake my head, "What kind of tribe does this."
"Head Hunters aka The Dayak tribe. And they are coming out this week in search of a new sacrifice."
My eyes widened, There is no cell phone service so I guess I will have to wait until the kids get here and then send them back. I won't allow them to get hurt. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something like this happened to my dad's doctor. He went to New Guinea to see the headhunters but when his plane landed and he got to the village, he was told to leave. The guide said they were in a foul mood and if the foreigners stayed then there was a possibility they would be killed. If you don't know what headhunters are, they are cannibalsYandere man will be in the next chapter or two. Now I just need to come up with his name :D