Chapter 12

22 votes?! and over 400 views?? Thank you everyone who as read, voted and followed me! I really appreciate it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

It had been two days since this game has started and Demitri was driving you nuts! When you woke up after the first night, you found him practically covering your body.

His legs were intertwined with yours; his tail, wrapped snuggly around your waist. The left arm was lying across your chest while the right arm supported your head. His face was pressed in between your shoulder and neck, close to where he left his hickey last night. His left wing was splayed out on top of you, acting like a shield.

Every time you tried to pull yourself out of the mess of limbs, Demitri would just pull you back. After a bit of going back and forth, you realized he was awake and just playing with you.

You fought with Demitri a little more before he finally decided to let you go. He was in a good mood; at least, he was until you wanted to check on your friends. His good mood quickly plummeted into a foul one.

He changed the subject by asking what you wanted to eat since you haven't had any nourishment since he caught you. That's when your stomach growled, begging to be fed. Food had actually been the last thing on your mind and now that Demitri mentioned it, you were rather hungry. You chose to eat some fruit that Demitri produced from one of his many vines instead of some poor animal he offered to kill.

After eating, you asked...again, if he would show you your friends. He refused. The two of you argued and that landed you a few nights in the tower part of his castle, which is where you have been for the past two days.

He never forgot to take care of you though. He had given you some clothes to wear that resembled Jasmine's from 'Aladdin', except they were [F/C] and the top was a tank top.

The room he has you in has a queen sized four poster canopy bed that was rooted to the floor. It almost looks like Demitri formed it out of his vines. The sheets are red and made of the softest fabric. Again, where he gets these kinds of materials when he lives in the middle of nowhere is still a mystery to me.

The floor is the same as the rest of the castle...grass and the bathroom is similar to the one in his room, only smaller. Demitri also has a vine in here to produce all kinds of fruits for you in case you get hungry.

"I can't take this anymore! I have to know if my friends are ok." You said to yourself. 'They must be...Demitri wouldn't lash out at me for nothing. Then again, it has been two days...it only took half a day to meet up with them. But also, Demitri has monsters out there with them so they are slowing Jay and the others down.' You thought as you were looking for something that would help you get out of the tower.

At first, nothing in the room seemed to be of any use, that is, until you remembered something you had seen in a movie!
Walking over to the bed, you gathered all the sheets and blankets and started tying them together in knots. "I hope this works." You muttered to yourself as you finished tying everything together.

You tied one end of the makeshift rope to the bed, which was conveniently near the window, and walked to the window and threw the other end out.

I didn't reach the balcony below, but it was close enough. You slowly climbed out the window and shimmied down the sheets until you reached the end. It was going to be a five foot drop but that wasn't bad. Letting go, you fell the rest of the way onto the balcony, your legs gave way when you landed and you fell on your butt.

"Mmmmm that was rather unpleasant" you said in a strained voice. You slowly picked yourself up and walked inside the castle through the balcony's window. Now that you were out of your prison, it's time to find that room with the pool and see if your friends were still alive.

'Hopefully he hasn't used that enchanted pool to spy on me.' You thought walking around and looking.

You let out a huff when you saw that the room you are in now is Demitri's room. You head to the door to leave when something catches your eye by the bookshelf. Getting closer you see there is a space between the shelf and the wall. Pushing the shelf, it moved with ease and reveled a staircase.

'Whoa, ok, this is totally not cool.' You thought. It really was cool though, if only it wasn't in the demons home.
You looked behind you to see if anyone was there, more specifically, Demitri. When you saw that the coast was clear, you started down the lit stairwell.

Upon reaching the end, you came to a wooden door. You grabbed the handle and gave it twist and it opened.

You were in shock. It was a miniature garden underground. There are weeping willows, wisteria vines everywhere! Roses and little purple flowers littered the ground and there is a small crystal clear lake to the left of the room. But what caught your attention most was in the center of the room, on a small hill, is where a beautiful flower sat.

It was purple and pink and small dots covered the petals. You went to get a closer look, when something grabbed your arm and jerked you back.

You spun around and came face to face with an angry Demitri.
"What do you think you are doing?"

Jay pov

There it was. We had finally reached the creature's palace.

"I am going to kill this creep, if it is the last thing I ever do!" Devin nearly shouted.

It had been a long couple of days of playing this sick cruel game. Traps everywhere and mosters popping out all the time. We hardly got any sleep whatsoever. It's almost like they knew where we were or what we were planning.

I only hope (Y/n) is ok. Who knows what kind of torture he's putting her through!

"How though? He seems pretty impossible to kill, I mean, maybe in fairytales but this is real." Dylan commented.

"I don't care, for everything he has put us through, I will kill him!"

I let out a sigh, "First we get (y/n) back, then we worry about killing the creature." As soon as I spoke I ducked down, grabbing the other two with me.

"Hey!"

"What gives!" they both said simultaneously. I pointed towards the castle. There was other tree like humans walking around, and not just them, but some of the other beasts we fought as well. They were guarding the castle.

"Ok, we rest first, if we attack as we are now, we will lose. Dylan and Devin, we need to get some food and water. After we eat and rest, we need to come up with an idea. If we can keep (y/n) captor from knowing we are here, we can have a surprise attack. What do you think?" I asked.

"Being sneaky is always the first best option, catch them off guard." Dylan agreed.
I turned toward Devin. "What about you?"

He shrugged, "Ok, but we will need a plan B."

"Alright, first we eat and rest and then we make our move." Nodding their heads, we move quietly to find something to eat. Don't worry (y/n), we will come to save you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(It's not my fault I'm late! My internet was in and out the whole day and I was hoping it would be good when I wanted to post this chapter but it decided to turn on me!

Also, this story will end in just a few more chapters :'( but I'm not sure how many will be left at this point, maybe 3 at least, but maybe more.

I know finals are this week for most of you, I wish you all the very best of luck! And from the wise words of Spock "Live Long and Prosper!"