Chapter 14

Devin Pov

"Alright, does everyone know what to do?" Jay asked the group.

"Yea." "Yep." Dylan and I answered. I could hardly wait to get my hands on the beast. Kidnapping (y/n), killing Chloe and her father, and making the whole Island scared of him, just what the hell?

Whatever his problem is, I'm going to fix it! Nothing a stab through the heart can't cure.

"Then let's do this." Jay said and started moving towards the castle.

We carefully avoided the creepy creatures lurking around the castle with little ease. They are everywhere! If we get caught, it will be game over. We continued to creep around until we found, what looked to be, a throne room.

"This seems to be the center of the castle. Ok, here is where we split up, we have fifteen minutes to see if we can find (y/n), after that we meet back here and regroup. If you find (y/n), then give the signal so the rest of us know to go back to this room. We would run outside but we need to be in ear shot of each other in case something happens. While you're at it, look for any kind of weapon to use against Demitri. Got everything?" Jay stated.

Both Dylan and I nodded in understanding.

Jay let out a small sigh and gave one last order. "Devin, you check down here first, all of these doors in this room, there must be something in at least one. Dylan, you're with me, we will separate when we reach the upper floors. And please, be careful."

With that, we started our search. I was going through all the rooms connected to the throne room, which resembled cells, and called for (y/n). Then I came across a miniature forest with a well in the center.

I walked a little ways in the room and whispered, "(y/n) where are you?" I was startled when a flash of light came from the well and it started clicking. I walked a little closer only to be filled with rage. It showed (y/n) with the beast laying on top of her and slobbering all over her face.

This...MONSTER is sexually assaulting my friend! As for the clicking noises, it's coming from him. It looks like she is still fighting to keep her clothes on, so he hasn't gotten far, but we need to get to her fast!

Jay Pov

As Dylan and I reached the next level, I sent him along to the next and final floor to look for (y/n).

We had to find a way to kill or at least stop this monster living on the island. With everyone in fear of him, no one can live in peace.

At first, I thought that the Dayak tribe was the only ones to believe in this so called god, but it seems that everyone knows of him. That would explain why the police here wouldn't follow us back into the woods to stop the beast.

I soon came upon my first door at it was locked. Wait, if it's locked, doesn't that mean there is something important behind it?

"(y/n), are you in there?"

Silence

Ok, apparently you're not. Double checking my surroundings, I looked for something to use to pick the lock. I find some scraps of metal and wire and started forming a device to help me get into the room.

It took a moment, but the door's lock finally opened. Pushing it open, the candles in the room lit up and revealed something like a small library. A very dusty library, it almost seems like no one had used it in years.

There are bookshelves lining three of the four walls, in the center there's a small pedestal with a thick book on in. Walking over, I look at the book. It's brown with golden swirls going along the sides, and in the center is a ruby like jewel.

"Well what is this..." I mumbled to myself as I flip it open.

After going through a few pages, I realize it's something like a spell book. I soon came to a page that seemed interesting. It was a power spell. Reading through I noticed that there is one flaw. "Live forever and have unimaginable power but are tied down to an earthly object. Should this object be ruined, broken, or destroyed, the life you live will be over."

My brain started connecting the dots when it came to a conclusion..."He is tied to a specific item! There is a way to end him!"

Dylan Pov

I get to search the top floor and I only came across a few cool looking rooms. One room is dedicated to nothing but painting and art. Another room, for some reason, the floors is covered in pillows. Then there was a fruit room, vines cascaded down the walls and strung across the ceiling covered in all kinds of fruit.

Some of the other rooms were plain bedrooms, although one room had a plank of wood. I took that with me, you know, just in case I needed it. Every door I opened, only further disappointed me. There was no sign of (y/n). Where could she be? Are we even in the right castle? Is there more than one?!

I shook my head to stop the thoughts. I couldn't think like that, I have to be positive. She is here, somewhere.

I finally walked upon a door that had noise coming from behind it. It sounded like...screaming? It was kind of muffled, but something told me that it was my friend behind this door. Carefully and quietly, I opened the door.

It was (y/n)! I could see her face! The beast above her blocked the rest of her but I could see her fear struck face. It was stained from her tears. I had to get her out of here! I took a deep breath and silently crept up to the monster and swung at his back.

Unfortunately, it didn't connect with my target, for his tail caught it and it was ripped from my hands. He then swung it at me and knocked me into a bookshelf, some of the books fell on me from the impact.

"Dylan!" (y/n) yelled and I looked back at her.

Vines creped down the wall and wrapped around (y/n) wrists as Demitri got off of her. It was then where I could see that her shirt was ripped in half, revealing her (f/c) bra. Dark circles littered her body from the neck to her torso. That bastard had been giving her hickeys! I bet he would have gone further if I hadn't disrupted them.

Next thing I know Demitri's face filled my vision. He grabs me by the throat and pulls me up and slams me back into the bookshelf. My feet didn't touch the ground and I couldn't breathe.

Demitri snarled and revealed his sharp teeth. With a demonic voice he says, "Looks like I get to take care of you myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] Devin doesn't like that Demitri is kissing all over the Reader.

I am so so so so sorry for taking so long to update! I kid you not that the only time I had to write was on a Monday and it was for an hour. This being my last year at a community college, it's a lot tougher. I hardly have time to even sleep. Monday-Friday is homework week, Friday at about 3 I go to my friends house to play (don't laugh) Dungeons and Dragons. It's hard when you're the only female amongst 8 other guys but we have fun, and it's a great stress reliever. Then Saturday- Sunday is my online classes.

Also, this story only has about 1-2 updates left before it will be finished.

Listening to songs on YouTube while writing and I came across Panic! At the Disco- Emperor's New Clothes...I had this on replay for about an hour. I love it so much! (I think it has something to do with the fact that the guy is dancing shirtless...)