Cheryl x Liam: The Husband

Helloooo everyone!

Here I am with another one shot!! The next step after The Father.

I hope you all enjoy it!

xoxo

******

Cheryl x Liam: The Husband ONESHOT

The chirping sounds from birds and the sounds of the waves gently crashing against the shoreline were the only sounds of nature that could be heard at the beautiful, private resort on the island of Ibiza, Spain. The sun was just rising over the horizon, the sky turning from a reddish purple into a bright shade of blue. The water was sparkling like crystals and contrasted perfectly against the white sands of the beach. Everything was so calm and tranquil; it only being about a quarter to seven in the morning, and so the private resort was still fast asleep.

Well, all accept two people who were curled up on a balcony together as a soft breeze flowed around them.

The only sounds from those two people was a quiet singing from the beautiful young woman, and the soft suckling sounds as the stunning eight-month-old baby girl drank her morning milk after she'd decided at half six that she was ready to get up and was hungry. Even though the young woman hated being up so early, the smile on her face couldn't have shown any brighter as she gazed down at her stunning daughter whose bright brown eyes and mass of dark brown hair mirrored her mother. This little girl made this early morning so worth it; she made every early morning worth it.

"All gone eh? Come on, have a burp and then we'll sit here for a bit so we don't wake up Daddy quite yet." She quietly spoke to the little girl who was now pushing the bottle away as she was all finished. She threw the little towel over her shoulder and put the bottle aside, before lifting the adorable baby up onto her shoulder and softly rubbing her back whilst watching the sun come up. She then let out a giggle when an adorable little burp sounded against her ear, it making her laugh as it always did as even though it was quite unladylike, it was still so adorable coming from her little girl.

"Leila, I swear you're just like your dad – excuse you." She giggled, tapping the little girl's nose before popping the sparkling pink pacifier into her mouth and putting the towel aside; it being a great thing that Leila hadn't been sick this morning really. She hoped today would run as smoothly as the morning already was; but really, chaos could happen and she'd still be the happiest woman alive today.

She was marrying the true love of her life – she had finally gotten it right.

He was laying in there fast asleep on his front, his stunningly tattooed arms resting above his head as he lay lost in a land of dreams. She loved to watch him sleep on mornings; he would always be smiling softly or mumbling something in reference to her or Leila; it showing that even when he was asleep, they were still right there at the front of his mind, dancing around in his dreams. She couldn't lie; he and Leila were always in her mind and in her dreams. She loved this; she loved her little family.

She couldn't wait for her family to grow.

She couldn't wait to marry him later on, to take on a name that she didn't feel anxious about, to take on a name that she would wear with pride, to take on a name that would stick forever without a doubt. She was excited to finally be Mrs. Payne. It felt like she had been waiting forever really; the two of them only getting engaged the day before their little Leila Rose had been born. Even though it had been a bit of a struggle getting into the swing of parenthood, the two found their feet and managed to plan their wedding whilst balancing parenthood, sticking together and bouncing ideas off each other while Leila was either having a feed or asleep, or even when they were changing her diapers and giving her a bath. Every detail had been planned; he made sure today was perfect for her and their families.