Cheryl x Liam: Coming Home

Hey y'all!

Damn...I'm back at it again with the one shots ;) This one is basically set to the other day; just something slight and cute for all us Cheriam lovers.

And also if anyone has a problem with Cheriam, please KISS MY ASS!

Thanks :)

I love y'all!

Oh and I've started writing the sequel to Inevitable and I'll post that eventually - could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be next month ;) That's all you're knowing for now so BYE!

-AliciaLightsxo xxxx

******

Cheryl x Liam: Coming Home [OneShot]

"I promise I'll be home in a few days."

"More like you better be."

"And if I don't?"

"Then my darling Liam, I'll be keying your car – one scratch for every day past Sunday that you're not here."

"Ouch Chez; that's just cruel."

He heard the soft giggle that escaped her lips, which melted his heart in the process as he drummed his fingers against the sound board he was currently sitting at in the studio.

"Just get your ass back home, Payno."

"Stop using profanity so much, it's not good," he teased as he chuckled at her, "God I love you like crazy, Chez; nobody holds me down like you."

"I'll always hold you down, for all the years to come because I love you." She sweetly replied, her adorable voice making Liam just want to hop on a flight and go straight to her then...

These thoughts were crossing Liam's mind right now as he waited around in the first class private lounge, waiting for his flight to London to be called as he was once again, doing his tactic of surprising Cheryl. She had no idea he was coming home right now but he was certainly following her orders; he was coming home.

Even though it had been just a couple of hours ago since he'd spoken to her, he already missed her – hell he missed her anyway because he genuinely hated being away from her. In the ten months since their relationship had begun, it had gone from strength to strength to strength. Both of them were so happy together and happy about how things had come about for them, as while it was unexpected, it was obviously something they both needed. This was something so pure and true, something that was continuing to stand strong even though abuse was thrown at them constantly. Liam was probably ten times more annoyed about the comments thrown at Cheryl than Cheryl actually was, as he often wanted to just rip into people who would be rude about their relationship or towards her while Cheryl just learned to roll with the punches and take things to the chin – even if it did hurt sometimes.

Liam sighed to himself as he looked at his phone, seeing a picture of Cheryl surrounded by all their dogs as his background – this being a picture she had sent him a couple days ago accompanied with the caption, 'We miss you so much'. The picture had made him miss her even more and for days, he had been desperate to be back with her. Even now, he was trying his hardest to refrain from properly calling her and shouting down the phone that he'd be home in a matter of hours. He just wanted to surprise her, to see that shocked yet happy look on her face when he'd show up on the doorstep of his Surrey home that they now shared. A smile took over his face as he thought about holding her and kissing her yet again, just the little things that most people would find boring but what he loved the most.