Cheryl x Liam: Hey Angel

Hey guys!

Just a little one-shot for you all.

A possible preparation for what will be happening in the coming months with our girl ;)

Enjoy guys!

xoxo

******

Cheryl x Liam: Hey Angel ONESHOT

Any day now.

The words kept ringing around in Cheryl's head; they had been since she'd gone for her final scan a couple days earlier. The doctor had explained that their baby was already in the correct position and now everything was a waiting game – waiting to go into labor, waiting for the baby to just arrive. The nursery was ready, their families were already waiting for any news on the baby – everything was good to go.

"Alright a hot chocolate for you and a cup of tea for me." Liam smiled as he made his way back into their lounge with two steaming mugs in his hands. The date was the 13th of February, 2017. Valentines Day was the following day but with increasing chances of Cheryl going into labor, the two were already planning to just chill out and stay inside just in case and have a little dinner on their own.

"Thanks handsome baby daddy of mine," Cheryl smirked as she took the mug from him, "Baby Payne is kicking my ribs and I think I'm going to die, and then I'm getting concerned because Coco has been eyeing me all day like she's sensing something."

"She's just wondering why her mother hasn't taken her out and Daddy Direction has had to because Coco knows I hardly ever take her out." Liam joked as he stroked his hand over Cheryl's large bump that was very much able to be seen through the comfortable pale blue maxi dress she was wearing, it looking like their baby was on the verge of popping out as the little one had definitely ran out of room in there, Liam having seen the outline of the baby's foot the night before when he'd been stroking Cheryl's bump.

"If you take a picture of me right now I'll kill you." Cheryl warned a few moments later when she spotted Liam grabbing his phone.

"Oh come on, let's show everyone that Baby Payne is ready to get his or her bum out into this world." He smirked, before chuckling as Cheryl stuck up her middle finger whilst smirking at him, Liam resting his tattooed hand on her bump whilst snapping the picture. He laughed for a second before going ahead to post that to Instagram;

'@liampayne: Someone isn't too impressed about me taking this picture lol cough @cherylofficial cough! Haha baby Payne will be here soon. Ready to meet my little dude or lady💕'

"Ugh Liam, baby is moving and it's slightly uncomfortable and my back is killing me," She whined, "Can we walk around the garden for a bit or something? Turn the light on out there and just walk around? We can take the dogs out for a wander too if they'll behave."

"Good shout babe, but are you alright seriously?" he asked, standing up and holding his hands out for her to take. She nodded her head before standing up, wincing as pain shot through her back.

"Goddamn," She muttered to herself, "Come on, just a little walk around the garden and then can I have a foot rub?"

"Anything for you, baby; but please tell me if it gets worse – the doctor did say there's a number of things that are signs of going into labor." Liam replied as he helped her into her slipper boots then her leather jacket. She nodded her head before softly kissing his cheek, smiling away at him.

"Don't worry, babe; you know I'll let you know," She pinched his cheek, "Stop being a worry head yeah?"

"I'll stop being a worry head when I stop loving you – never." He smirked, making her giggle as she kissed his lips once more. The two of them then gathered up their dogs before heading off outside together, Liam having switched the lights on so their back garden was illuminated by a number of spotlights so they could freely walk around the yard; the couple already having had taken quite a few walks around the garden at night just because and especially now in the latter stages of Cheryl's pregnancy.