Cheryl x Liam: Mine

Hey everybody!
Another one-shot from me with our favorite couple. I love them to death I swear!
This is just a little one-shot centered around now; kind of like a follow up to the last one shot I'll say.
I how y'all enjoy
Xoxo

******

Cheryl x Liam: Mine [ONE SHOT]

"Cheryl, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen, babe." Cheryl shouted back as she stood at the worktop, making a cup of tea for herself and for Liam. Today was just a rainy day in London; the rainy weather, clouds, and cold air proving for the perfect day to just stay inside and relax in front of the fire whilst being surrounded by all the dogs and watching films. These days, this was an example of an ideal day for Cheryl.

A smile creeped onto her lips and a contented sigh escaped her lips when a heavily tattooed arm snaked around just above her chest while another warm hand stroked her arm and a very familiar scent of manly aftershave filled her nostrils. There was no question who this was. It was simply the man who made her heart skip, who made her knees get weak each time he kissed her or whispered sweet nothings into her ear, who made her feel safe when he wrapped his warm, strong arms around her; the man who had shown her more love over the course of a year whilst being just her boyfriend than either of her husbands did over the course of a marriage.

Here he was – her Liam.

"Found you." He whispered before kissing her cheek; an adorable giggle escaping Cheryl's lips as she squeezed his arm before turning around; Liam now placing his hands on either side of her adorable baby bump which he was rubbing with his thumbs.

"Did you miss me or something?" Cheryl asked, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"I did actually; I always miss you," he kissed her forehead, "You hadn't annoyed me in an hour and I got bored." He gave her a cheeky wink before chuckling as she smacked his arm.

"And just for that, me and baby will drink your cup of tea." She joked before laughing as Liam began kissing her cheek repeatedly whilst stroking her sides.

"Don't make me miss out on one of your cups of tea, Chez; that's just cruel." He smirked. Cheryl burst out laughing, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Fair enough; here's your tea." She smirked, handing him his cup. Liam tapped her nose before taking a sip from his cup, keeping his arm around Cheryl's waist as they made their way into the living room. The two lounged across the sofa together; Cheryl resting her feet in Liam's lap while laying back against some cushions, whilst Liam lounged at the other end with his feet up on the coffee table.

"Babe, have you read some of the responses from yesterday?" Cheryl spoke up after a few minutes of scrolling through her Twitter feed on her phone, capturing Liam's attention from the film he was watching.

"You know I don't read stuff on the internet much," Liam pointed out, "I hate seeing those horrible comments about you even though I've blocked half the little bastards that say them; I haven't even read comments regarding last night because I know I'll want to kick off if I see anything horrible about you or the baby."

"And breathe, superhero; breathe," Cheryl smirked in response as she looked up at him, "I don't give a shit what people say because at the end of the day, I'm the lucky woman that gets the honor of being yours, of waking up next to you and being able to kiss you good morning – and the absolute honor of fucking you obviously."