Cheryl x Liam: They Don't Know About Us

Hey guys. I'm back with another one-shot for my favorite little couple at the moment. Haha anyways nothing really important here in this update; just a little one of Cheryl and Liam being ridiculously adorable.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO 'THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US' BY ONE DIRECTION WHILE READING💜

Enjoy☺️

Cheryl x Liam: They Don't Know About Us [OneShot]

'People say we shouldn't be together
Too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know
What they're talking about'

"I'd be a pretty sick robot - a robot with a rose covered backside."

"Chez, what the hell? You're so strange."

The sounds of happy laughter filled the quiet bedroom in the midnight hour; this being a pretty normal occurrence with the young couple - Cheryl and Liam.

This is what their nights consisted of; snuggling up for hours and chatting away about random things. Even though there was quite the media storm going on around them, they were in the eye of it all - they were calm, they were happy together, and that was what mattered the most. The feelings that had developed for one another had come as a shock, but neither of them would ever change a thing - it happened, and everything happened for a reason right?

They were in love with each other, truly and deeply in love...

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl'

"You love my weirdness; don't lie." Cheryl giggled, curling her legs under her as she sat facing him.

"I do love it; I love everything about you." Liam replied, stroking his finger down her nose. Cheryl crinkled her nose up before leaning down and pecking his lips, smiling from ear to ear.

"I love everything about you too." she whispered.

'They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I betcha if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about us'

Liam then took Cheryl's hand in his, lacing his fingers through hers. She smiled and squeezed his hand, just losing herself in his sparkling brown eyes for a bit. She certainly hadn't expected to fall in love with a much younger man, but she had and she didn't regret a single thing. He was only young, but he certainly had an old soul. She was glad to be with him. Even though it had been quick, she was glad that he was hers now because he was treating her better than anyone had ever done.

'One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss gets a little sweeter
It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl'

They knew people were judging them, but they didn't care. They were happy with the way things were, they were happy to be together. Even now, just doing nothing and relaxing in bed together was the idea of a perfect night. Neither of them were for the showbiz parties they were invited to; they just wanted to hang out together and relax, and laugh at the bad jokes and hold hands - and of course share constant kisses and cuddles.

"Hey Chez?"

"Yo?" Cheryl responded, still looking down at him. She giggled when Liam leaned up and pecked her lips, stroking her hand that he was still holding.

"I'm just glad to be with you baby, that's all." He replied. Cheryl blushed and gazed down at him, almost feeling like she was in some sort of dream.

Liam was just perfect.

'They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I betcha if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about us'

Cheryl moved and straddled her legs over him, before laying down and wrapping her arms around him for a cuddle. Liam wrapped his own arms back around her, kissing her shoulder lightly as he hugged her back. It was nights like these that he missed when he was away in LA producing music or writing for other artists - he missed just cuddling up with Cheryl and listening to her chatting away about whatever. She had truly turned his whole world upside down, and he was so grateful for her now because she had truly saved him from himself.

He didn't care what anyone said; he loved her.

'They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they don't know us
They don't know what we do best
It's between me and you our little secret
But I wanna tell them
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl'

"Payno." Cheryl suddenly spoke up. Liam squeezed her tighter, breathing in her scent that he'd missed.

"Yeah, babe?" he asked.

"I love you." Cheryl whispered, before looking down into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you too, princess; more than the world." he whispered back as he looked up at her.

"I know you do, that's why this feels so perfect," Cheryl whispered, "I don't care what anyone ever says about us, this is right and I love it, I love you. You treat me the way I've always dreamed and I know you, I know how you are as a person - you won't change like the rest of them."

Liam was taken aback by everything she'd just said, but he certainly felt he same. He had known Cheryl for a while, and he knew she wouldn't ever change and become a person he didn't know or didn't like anymore. All she had was a heart of gold and deserved to be treated with the upmost respect, and that's certainly how he planned on treating her - like the princess she was.

"Never go away, yeah?" he asked. She nodded, resting her head against his.

"I'll never go." she whispered before kissing him again, holding him close to her.

'They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I betcha if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don't know about us'

They don't know about us...