mahahahadi: 🤙🏽

meredithholland: jonas needs some tips for hair styling

user3: 😍

jonas9000: don't criticize meredithholland

isakyaki: actually what the hell are you even wearing bro jonas9000

An idea popped in my head as I contemplated on asking the girls.

I decided upon in.

"Hey girls, do you mind if I invite Isak and Jonas?" I requested, snuggling more into the blanket.

"Not at all." Noora politely responded, and the rest of the girls didn't mind at all.

Isak
iMessage

Meredith: do you and Jonas want to come chill with me and the girls at my place? we're having a sleepover right now and we have the whole paranormal activity series with us and loads of snacks. so, if you'd like to come you can.

Isak: sure, we'll be their shortly

Meredith: don't bring drugs you fag

Isak: i won't i won't

Meredith: good, and wear comfy clothes

Meredith: see ya soon chico

Isak: 👋🏼
Seen at 9:01

I contemplated another approach in my head.
I glanced over at Noora who was scared out of her life, grasping around Sana's arm.
A smug grin laced across my lips as I went back to my messages.

William Magnusson
iMessage

Meredith: me and the girls are having a sleepover at my place right now, Isak Valtersen and Jonas Vasquez are attending as well. if you want to come you can. we have loads of food and are binging the paranormal activity series. you may invite Chris. Noora is here ;)

Willy: sure, we'd like to come

Meredith: great! i'll text you my address

Meredith: wear comfy clothes by the way

Willy: got it!

Meredith: see you guys soon

  ☼

A knock echoed through the house, as I leaped off the sofa, wondering which guys had arrived first as the girls resumed watching the scary movie.

I creaked the door open to reveal Isak and Jonas standing in the door frame, the breeze hitting against my legs that were barely clothed.

"Come in."

"Glad you took my word on fixing your hair." I pointed out at Jonas, who just chuckled at my conspicuous remark.

Before closing the door William and Chris arrived, their hands occupied with three pizza boxes and several boxes of beers.