"Hurry up and eat breakfast!" Zeref said, nodding towards the dining table. 

"Kay~" they all replied. 

"Zeref, your fishes always taste the best~" Happy said, munching on his fish. "Be it fried, salted, or cooked...it's all soooo delicious~" 

"Thanks for the compliment, Happy," Zeref said. 

"You only know about fishes. You haven't changed in the least," Carla said. 

"But that's a good thing is it not?" Wendy commented. 

"It's good that Happy hasn't changed. Imagine he changed into someone serious and cool," Lily said. 

They all looked up towards the ceiling as they thought about what Happy would look like. He was actually wearing clothes and instead of eating fish, he was eating some fancy looking stuff and his words were all of the highest manners. They shook their heads furiously, clearing the thought. 

"Now I actually like him better like this," Carla said as she cringed at a different Happy.

"Oi! That's mean!" Happy said as he continued eating. 

"Happy, we were complimenting you. Don't mind it," Nagi said. 

"Is that so?" Happy asked. "Well okay then~" 

So simple-minded, they all thought and sighed. The six of them all finished their breakfast and began heading off towards the guild, Zeref behind them bidding them farewell with a smile as always. 

"Take care!" he yelled, waving his hand in the air. 

"We're heading off!" Lucy yelled back turning her body to smile at Zeref one last time before speeding off towards the guild. 

In a matter of a minutes, the six of them were at the entrance of the guild. They opened the doors and chattering awaited them. 

"Yo, Lucy-san! Good to see you this morning!" Orga said, waving at her. 

"Good to see you Orga," Lucy replied.

"How's it going Wendy, Carla?" Rufus asked, coming up to the two of them. "You guys excited?" 

"Definitely," Wendy replied, her eyes twinkling. 

"Lucy~!" Minerva yelled, throwing herself at Lucy from behind, causing Lucy to stagger. "I'm so tired~!" 

"Good morning, Minerva!" Lucy said. "Must be tough being the guild leader, huh?" 

Minerva nodded as she sobbed. Nagi petted her, giving her a piece of candy. Just a year ago, Jiemma had retired his position to Minerva and thinking that it would be fun, she gladly accepted it. But now...boy did she regret her decision. She was swarmed with work and whenever she saw someone useful, she would grab them and make her do the paperwork with them. 

"Blondie! You ready for today's announcement?" Sting said from behind. 

"Good morning, Sting, Rogue. Still as arrogant aren't you?" Lucy said, directing her attention towards Sting. 

Sting pulled at her cheeks. "You're still as bad-mouthed as ever," he replied. 

Nagi came up and slapped Sting's hand. "Don't touch Mama," he said pouting. 

"And you brat, still as rude as ever," Sting said, sticking a tongue out at him and pointing a finger to his eye and pulling it down. Before a fight could break out, Rogue interfered, pulling Sting by his back collar. 

"Sting, you're not five years old," Rogue said. 

Sting got up, rubbing the front of his neck where the collar had put a strain on. "I know I'm not!"