"R+L"

Harry sat in one of the train compartments with Ginny curled up in his lap while he played with her hair. Ginny was so tough, one of the bravest people he had ever known, but moments like these reminded him she needed protecting just as much as everyone else, maybe even more. Like this, she was fragile, needing to be cared for. As if reading his thoughts, she craned her neck up to look at him. Her eyes were huge and golden.

"Harry, what are we going to do." She whispered. He frowned then caught sight of the newspaper on the opposite seat. He leant forward, careful not to crush Ginny and flipped it open. 
"More attacks." He sighed and Ginny nodded.

"I know, Harry." She said and he looked startled, "I know that your meetings with Dumbledore are more than just meetings." Her eyes were glassy but held his gaze steadily, "You're not coming back to Hogwarts next year are you?"

He knew he had to be brave now, braver than even Ginny, "No, I'm not going back to Hogwarts next year." 

She nodded, biting her lip, before nuzzling into his jumper. He pulled her into a hug and they sat like that, tears slipping silently down Ginny's face into Harry's jumper, his face pressed into her hair. 

There was a sudden bang as the compartment door slid open, and Ron lumbered into the compartment, falling into the seat opposite them. Ron didn't even seem to notice Ginny's tear-stained cheeks as she wiped them and relaxed against Harry's chest, eyes closed.

"It's Lavender." Ron said immediately, "She's a nightmare. All she wants to do is kiss me, look!" He leaned forward, closer to Harry than he would have preferred, "My lips are chapped!"

As if being summoned, Lavender appeared at the compartment door. She breathed across it, then drew a heart, 'r + l' in the centre, before disappearing again. As soon as she vanished, Hermione came to the door then, seeing the heart, her face dropped. Draco was there, and Harry wasn't sure if he saw correctly, but he though he saw Draco holding her hand before pulling her away to a different compartment. Strange, he thought.

Ginny raised her head frowning across the room at Ron.
"Why are you even with her if you don't like her?" She questioned and Ron didn't seem to have an answer.

......................................................................................................................

Luna had been sat in a compartment with Neville, Draco and Hermione. She watched how Draco and Hermione moved. They moved easily around each other, as if used to it, but for years Hermione had told Luna how she couldn't stand to be near him. She wondered what had changed. As the journey went on, Hermione fell asleep, and in her sleep, she curled up against Draco, her face and hand resting against his chest. Luna watched as Draco put his arms around her, pulling her tighter against him, watching her sleep. There was a side Luna had never seen of Draco, a softer, almost guilty side, like he didn't deserve that moment. 

Luna looked at Neville then. He had his arm slung around her shoulders, and was still talking to her about the last Quidditch match. The past year, Neville had been different. He hadn't been the brave but quite shy boy she had fallen in love with. He was arrogant and seemed to talk more to please others than to show how he really felt. It was that moment that she felt something click. It didn't feel right anymore. Neville wasn't the same. He had grown and she couldn't blame him for that, but he was no longer the boy she loved. She felt as if her heart had been torn out of her chest, the realisation she no longer loved Neville ripped her apart.

She stood up suddenly, Neville's arm dropping onto the seat from the absence of her shoulder. She flew through the compartment door and was halfway down the corridor when she felt a hand around her arm.

"Luna, what's wrong?" It was Neville. She turned around with tears in her eyes.

"I can't do this anymore, Neville. I don't love you anymore." 

Shock and hurt flashed across Neville's face and he dropped her arm. 

"I'm sorry." She said before hurrying away. 

This chapter was a little short and a bit of a filler, but I like these little moments between Ginny and Harry (I just think they're so cuteee) and I was desperate to add Luna in so - there we have it! Remember to comment and vote thanks!