Black Out

The next morning was a blur with only one thing clear to everyone; they were late. The Weasleys darted around the house, gathering their unpacked belongings and stuffing them into trunks. Harry sat on his trunk by the door, Hedwig in her cage with Draco beside him. Draco seemed to be in a much better mood today. By the time they finally reached the platform the train was pumping plumes of steam out, ready to go. Sirius wheeled Draco's trunk to him and hugged him. Over the years, Sirius had become like a father to Draco.

"I'll send Alistair to you tonight." Sirius informed Draco - Alistair being Draco's owl. 

They clambered onto the train and feel into a compartment just as the train began to move. Hermione joined them as soon as they found a seat and, much to Draco's disappointment, sat beside Ginny and Neville who had met them on the platform. 

They were nearly at Hogwarts when there was a sudden scream from outside the compartments. 
"What's going on?" 

Harry stood up and leaned out the compartment with Draco, Ron and Neville behind him. The corridor was black, filled with some kind of smoke. He could vaguely see heads poking out of other compartments. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the darkness and Draco froze. Lucius Malfoy. 

Harry turned around shoving Draco back in the compartment. 
"Ron, Neville, block the door." Harry demanded as he grabbed his trunk and dug out his invisibility cloak. 

"Wear this. Both of you." He looked at both Hermione and Draco. 

"Why me?" Hermione crossed her arms across her chest.

"No offense, Hermione. But you're a well-known muggleborn. Now hide!" 

Draco pulled Hermione close to him, the invisibility cloak over the top of them as Harry walked out into the corridor, his wand in hand. Hermione was pressed against Draco's chest and hadn't known how good it felt to have his arm securely around her waist and to feel his heart pounding as fast as hers beneath her hand that rested on his chest. Suddenly, there was a lurch of the train and they flew backward, Hermione and Draco tumbling against the window. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the window of the door - a hooded figure with a Death Eater mask. He scanned the room and Draco prayed the invisibility cloak was still in place. Neville, Ron and Ginny sat in the seats, trying to act normal until the figure left the window and they all breathed out sighs of relief. Draco realized how close he and Hermione were. From the fall, he had his legs sprawled in front of him and Hermione in his lap, her hand balling up his jumper, her knuckles white. She seemed to realize this at the same time he did and she released his jumper, scrambling off his lap. 

Finally, the door opened and Harry came back in. 

"They were looking for you, Draco." 

"Have they gone? Hermione asked, crawling out from the invisibility cloak as Harry nodded.

Draco, cold from the loss of Hermione's warm body, stood up and passed the invisibility cloak back to Harry.

"Why did they want me?" Draco asked frowning.

"It was your father, Draco. He wants you back home."

Again sorry, this chapter was super short and a bit boring but it's going somewhere!! I just have to build it up a bit more. Remember to comment and vote!!