Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Were you the cat that was trying to get my attention?" She asks leaning over the table.

"Um... yes," I say back.

Ruby may as well be on my side of the table with how far she leaned over it.

"That's. So. COOL!" She yells putting her hands up to cover her mouth. I stare at her confused.

"What?" She asks. I don't even know what to say.

"Nothing, my bad," I say. This girl didn't even care that I had messed with her. That's pretty cool, maybe I should introduce her to Neo. It'd be awesome to get to hang out with the both of them.

"So, Yang, you want anything else?" I ask as the waiter from before hands her another strawberry sunrise. Yang looks completely out of it.

"Um, waiter, how many did she have?" I ask a bit worried.

"This would make it her twelfth one." He says.

"Thank you, that's all," I say and the waiter walks away.

"Ruby, how many of those can your sister handle?" I ask looking at Yang as she stands up from the table.

"I don't know, last time she was able to handle seven, maybe nine if she had some food." I think back for a second and realize she never even ordered anything to eat.

I feel someone take a seat next to me and surprise, surprise, there's the yellow flame sitting right next to me with a devious smile.

"(Y/N)~." She says inching closer and closer by the second. I start to back away until my back hits the wall.

"Yeah, Yang?" I ask as calmly as possible. She doesn't say anything but instead throws her arms around my neck while closing her eyes.

"Ruby, your sisters on me," I say pointing at Yang. Ruby laughs. "Yang get off of him." She says, but to no avail, in fact, Yang pulls us even closer together.

"Nah uh Ruby, you want him, come get him~," Yang says smiling up at me. I can't help, but to rub her head.

"Don't mess up my hair cause if you do you'll end up as ash on the ground." She says nuzzling into my neck. I hesitate to keep rubbing her head, but after a little bit, I continue doing it.

"(Y/N) you need some help?" Ruby asks.

"Nah, I like her this way. She's not trying to blast me, at least not yet." I say back. Ruby shrugs and calls one of the waiters over to get more cookies. Yang and I stay like this for awhile, while Ruby keeps ordering cookies. She seems to get a bit more hyper every time she eats one.

After about an hour Jax comes back. "Seems like you two made up." He says with a wink.

"If only, she's just a bit tipsy right now," I say back.

"Anyways, it's always a pleasure to see you (Y/N), come back any time. I gotta go right now so I'll see you guys around." He says waving as he walks out the door.

Ruby seems like she's about to knock out from her sugar high. "Let's go," I say to Ruby.

She nods sleepily as she stands up. When I try to get up I notice Yang had fallen asleep. "Even in sleep, you can be a pain," I say picking her up. She's surprisingly light.