Chapter 15- Ball and preparations

Start from the beginning

After having a shower and washing my hair, I wrap my towel around my waist and brush my hair that is now black. After brushing it I drop the towel and put on my bra and underwear, once finished I walk out not caring that I'm just in a bra and underwear; she needs to have a shower too...

She runs to the bathroom and I sit at the makeup desk, what would suit my dress? I get out a purple eyeshadow, nude lipstick, highlighter and contour and then I start applying the makeup. Once I'm finished my makeup Nova walks out of the bathroom with her underwear and bra on, I'm not even going to wear a bra with my dress but oh well. She grins when she sees me and nods in approval then starts with her makeup.

I pick up the dress and step into it, once it is at my hips I take off my bra making sure that I'm turned away from Nova and I pull the dress up all the way. I gaze over myself in the mirror with a small smile. My dress is a nude and blush dress, it has sequins all over the dress which are like lined and the dress has sparkles all over it. The straps lead down to a v-neck shape and show some side boob and the tiniest bit of my stomach. Then three thin straps go around the waist area, the dress reaches the floor; I absolutely love it.

Purple heels are also what I'm wearing with the dress because the dress looks purple, kind of. Turning around, my gaze lands on Nova who now has her dress on and her makeup done. Her dress is a silver silk dress, it is strapless and has a heart shaped to it with white strips before the silver. It hugs her curves then frills out, her makeup is done in a natural look with just brown eyeshadow and some brown matte lipgloss. She also has taken the time to do her hair, pushing it back out of her face and leaving it down.

"You look beautiful," I say, she grins at me and I walk over to the mirror and curl my hair slightly so it won't go full on curly but into nice waves. I mess around with it a little bit then smile clapping to myself, I bend down to slip on the purple heels as Nova slips on her silver heels. We give each other a look and walk out with our arms intertwined.

"You look so stunning," she compliments me and I smile. We walk down the stairs to see everyone already there, the first person whom I notice is Valentino with a black suit. Then I notice how gorgeous the girls all look.

Emberly is wearing a dress that hugs her small figure and is full of little beaded diamonds. Patterns are also around the dress and part areas to make it look like a shape, the areas are see through. Then it splits showing her leg and the beads fall down behind her. Her heels are also silver like Nova's. Her eyeshadow is silver as well, she's a silver girl tonight. Her hair is in tight beautiful curls and she's smiling brightly at the moment.

Cadence is wearing a royal blue two piece. The top goes around her neck and shoes her shoulders, white and blue beads cover the top part then it stops and shows her stomach. The bottom half is a royal blue skirt and it has its own frills to it, her eyeshadow is also a royal blue and she has done other things as well. Her hair is in a tight bun with no parts falling from it, its tidy.

Amalia is wearing a tight gold dress, it is strapless and just goes above her chest in a straight line. The patterns meet together and the bottom of the dress looks like the patterns from a mermaid tail and it kind of is shaped like a mermaid tail but at the end it is loose and looks at her feet. It is literally shining so bright that it could blind me, she has paired it with black heels.... I think and she has natural makeup on and a braid bun.

Everyone looks gorgeous, some of the guys have matching ties with the colour of their dresses like Aidan's and Jarrad. Jarrad and Aidan are gentlemen. Mike is just wearing a full white suit and Titus is wearing a black suit like Valentino. I also notice Chris and Landon dressed up in suits, Chris has a blue suit and Landon has white.