First, we went into the living room. There was a large walkway cleared for a large black piano. Chanyeol didn't say anything about the piano he just walked past it and took the empty bag of chips on the living room coffee table. He crumbled it up and turned around. "I spend a lot of time at home." he giggled a little then put his hand on the back of his neck.

I wished I got to spend more time at home but my mom can't afford home support from the hospital

I wished I got to spend more time at home but my mom can't afford home support from the hospital. I smiled at him "I spend a lot of time at home too." He walked past me. "maybe you can spend some more time with me at my house." after the words sprung from his mouth a crimson color took over my cheeks. Does that mean he likes me?

"I can show you the kitchen but I don't cook but my sister does when she comes over, or my maid does." I shook my head to agree. Yu cooks for me or my mom. "I'm trying to learn cooking before I go." he turned "what do you mean when we all die together." I turn pale "y..yeah" Park smiles at me, we turn a corner and we ended up in a kitchen. "welp this is it."

The counters were nicely cleaned and blows were stacked under the counters

The counters were nicely cleaned and blows were stacked under the counters. Out the back door was a large camper tree with a bench. "Would you like something to drink, the stairs always wear me out after walking up to them. I could get you a water bottle?" I shook my head yes. "That would be great, I'm not very I..in shape."

He shook his head in agreement and gave me a water bottle.

we hit the hallways of his home and showed me photos of him and his grandpa. There were a few photos of him and his sister but no photos of his mother or father. we walked back to the front door and the large staircase showed the way. I was lucky there was a stirring case with railing or I would tip over and die. The tall young man climbed the black stairs with a hitched breath.

We finally got upstairs and the shiny floor made my eyes hurt. The black haired man walked to a white door and opened it. "This is my room. All I do is sleep so, um I have a wall that stretches out so I can shower without flashing the maid. Hehe." I giggled along with him then Yeol showed me a few more things in his room. The only thing he didn't talk about is the photo on his bathroom table it was him and an older women. Mother maybe.