Long Distance, I Need You

Start from the beginning

Lauren wasn't ashamed of the way her dick looked. She was just terrified of having anyone other than Camila see it. She knew that her cock was a bit above average in size. She knew that most girls would kill to see it. But the only girl she wanted looking at it was Camila. Lauren stopped her lazy strokes as her phone chimed.

Camila: god babe. ur cock is like a work of art. im gonna call u in a sec i just gotta tell my mom im going to bed so she wont bother me

The older girl didn't bother replying. She just shut the light off and waited for Camila's call. She smiled as her phone started ringing, her girlfriend's picture popping up on the screen. She swiped to accept the FaceTime call.

"Hey, baby."

Lauren smiled as she heard the younger girl's husky voice. She let her hand continue to stroke slowly as she responded. "Hi."

She loved Camila's face. It was pure perfection. And the smile that the girl showed just made Lauren fall more in love.

"What are you doing over there?"

The hockey player looked up at the Camera as she heard Camila's voice again. She gave a soft smile before speaking, "Thinking about you and touching myself." She said as her grip got a little tighter around herself.

"Show me, babe. I want to see." Camila said as she pushed her computer back so Lauren could see her fully naked body.

Lauren's jaw dropped as she saw her girlfriend's bare breasts and baby bump come in to view. She groaned softly as her hand instinctively sped up. "You are so sexy." She said as she pressed the button on her phone to flip her screen around.

The younger girl bit her lip on the other end as her girlfriend's perfectly sculpted cock came into view. She laid back on her bed as she positioned her computer so Lauren could see everything. "Baby. Just watch me and keep touching yourself. I need to cum so badly." 

Lauren let out a soft groan as her grip tightened even more. She could feel the precum leaking down her shaft. She gathered some up to use as lube so she could move her hand quicker.

"I need to cum, too, babe. Lets do it together." She panted softly. She could see Camila's hand rubbing her clit as she used the other hand, two fingers buried as deep as they could get. "Jesus, Camz. I wish I could be inside you." Lauren groaned.

The soft pants picked up on the other end of the call. Camila was embarrassingly close because of how horny she was before now; she blamed it on the pregnancy. "Faster, baby." The younger Cuban demanded as her fingers sped up inside of her. "Oh, Laur." She moaned out as she started rubbing her clit faster, too.

The older girl was in awe, watching her girlfriend fuck herself like that. She had no trouble complying with Camila's wishes. Her strokes on her cock got rougher as time went on.

Both girls were moaning like crazy, and before she knew it, Lauren was begging Camila. "Are you close? Please, baby. I need to cum." Her legs were starting to quiver as she held her orgasm at bay. She didn't want to finish without Camila.

"Lauren, cum baby. I need to watch you cum. I'm right there." The younger girl panted as she pressed harder on her clit. She watched as Lauren's hand moved quickly over her cock. She was mesmerized. She didn't realize that she could enjoy this so much until now. She watched as Lauren became rougher with each stroke, the white, creamy liquid eventually shooting out of her girlfriend and landing on her stomach and boxers.

Camila loved watching Lauren cum. There was nothing more magical to her. She loved that every time it happened it was like a fountain coming out of the small girl. She was amazed that someone that small could cum that much. "Fuck, babe. I'm cumming, too." She announced as she pounded her fingers into herself.

The older girl watched as Camila came undone on the other end. She watched as her girlfriend's legs shook slightly. She could see her girlfriend's walls spasming around her fingers; god did she wish her cock could replace those fingers, but it was hot nonetheless.

Once both girls recovered from their post-coital bliss, Lauren turned the phone around so Camila could see her face. "Thank you for that. I didn't realize how much I needed that release." She said as she blushed softly, still a little shy just openly speaking about her sexual needs to her girlfriend.

It was rare that Lauren expressed her sexual needs and desires to Camila, as it was always the younger girl initiating some conversation about it and Lauren ending up a blushing, stuttering mess.

"Anything for you, love." Camila smiled as she sat up. "Hurry home in the morning, okay? The baby and I miss you so much." She said as she subconsciously ran a hand over her stomach.

Lauren smiled as she admired Camila. "I will. I'll come right over when I get home and unpacked." She smiled. "But I'm exhausted, so I'm gonna go to sleep so I can get up early and come home as soon as possible."

The younger girl smiled and nodded. "Okay, babe. I'll see you in the morning. I love you very, very much." She said, blowing a kiss to Lauren.

The hockey player smiled as she looked at her girlfriend. "I love you, too. I'll see you tomorrow."

The call disconnected and Lauren leaned back in the hotel bed. She was happy. Everything was going well with Camila. She couldn't help but think that something had to give. Shrugging off her thoughts, Lauren cleaned herself up with a tissue before pulling her boxers back up and getting under the covers. She shut off the tv before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

AN: Well, I suck. I'm v, v sorry for the delay in posting. My life has been CRAZY this past week, especially with St. Paddy's day and not getting home until 5 am (lol), and I had to write the chapter from scratch (pre-written stuff is over). This is literally just a filler chapter; next chapter will be a double date with Norminah.

I will be working on the next chapter as I have time this week. As usual, feel free to send me ideas by commenting or privately messaging me!

For those of you following my other story, "Love Me at a Distance," I will be updating that tomorrow or Tuesday, because I am tired and heading to bed right now lol.

Hope you all enjoyed! -Amanda