Long Distance, I Need You

Start from the beginning

Camila: babe, u know what i need. dont play dumb.

Before Lauren could even respond, two more texts came across.

Camila: i need ur cock in me baby. i want to be stretched and fucked hard.

Camila: i need to see ur cock. plz send me a pic. :(

The older girl felt her cock harden even more. She and Camila had exchanged racy texts, but never pictures of nudity. She was nervous to say the least, but wanting to appease her girlfriend, Lauren switched over to the camera setting on her phone.

She readjusted her member in her pants so it would be obvious to Camila that she was also turned on. She made sure it was just right before snapping the picture and sending it to her girlfriend.

Lauren: How's that? I'm so hard for you. I wish I could sink myself into your warmth. God, baby, I love you. I bet you're soaked, huh?

She reached her hand into her boxers and stroked herself slowly as she awaited Camila's reply. Lauren knew that Camila would eventually call her; something about her sex voice being "sexy as fuck," but the foreplay was always nice. She set her phone down and lifted her hips so she could pull off her sweatpants. She pushed  her boxers down a little to let her member breathe.

Lauren let out a small sigh as her cock was freed from its confines. She resumed her light stroking as her phone chimed three times in a row.

Camila: even the outline of ur cock in ur pants is fucking sexy

Camila: ur right, tho. i am soaked. so u cant tease me like that

Camila: i want to see it uncovered. not blocked by ur clothes

Lauren was getting increasingly nervous. Sending the previous picture was one thing because she was covered, but she was nervous about sending it bare.

Lauren: Do I have to? I don't want anyone else to see this picture. 

She sighed before quickly sending another text. She knew Camila would be upset, so she decided to try and compromise.

Lauren: But I will as long as you promise me you will delete it after we're done.

She moved her hand back to her shaft as she stroked it long and slow. She wanted this to last because she had no idea what Camila was doing on the other end of the phone. She closed her eyes as she felt herself starting to relax more. After a few more strokes her phone went off.

Camila: i promise babe. i will delete it after. just plz send it.

She was happy with Camila's response so she opened the camera app again. She thought about how she wanted to present her dick in the picture. Lauren snapped a few photos before deciding on one she liked.

Lauren: Okay. As long as you promise. We need to get this moving, though. I need to cum so bad.