Camila had been awake. She wasn't sure why but she wasn't hungry anymore. She felt bad that she sent Lauren out for nothing now, but in this moment she wanted something else.

It had been so long since they had sex and her body was craving Lauren. She wanted to be with her girlfriend, completely uninhibited...she wanted to feel Lauren completely let go inside of her. They were alone for a couple more hours and she wanted to make the most of it. She smiled at her girlfriend and shook her head. She gently grabbed Lauren's waist and turned her over so they were facing each other.

Lauren turned her head and looked at her girlfriend in complete disbelief. "You mean I just drove like 25 minutes for nothing?" She asked her girlfriend turned her body over.

"Hey, you better get used to it... Because I'm carrying your baby," Camila laughed.

Lauren chuckled softly as she shook her head, "I wouldn't care as much if you hadn't woken me from a nap."

"But... I might want something else now..." she whispered leaning in to kiss her lover. "I want sex."

Lauren kissed her girlfriend back as she looked at her "Oh?" She asked as she kissed Camila again. "You want my cock now?" She asked as she rolled closer to her girlfriend so she could kiss her deeper.

The younger girl swung her leg over Lauren and grinded into her. "I do want your cock... I want it deep inside of me. My parents are going to be gone a few more hours and it's just the two of us." She leaned down and slipped her tongue into Lauren's mouth.

Lauren moaned as Camila straddled her and instantly started grinding. "Well my dick likes the attention you give it. So I say let's do it." She said as she smiled up at Camila, hands rubbing up and down her girlfriend's sides. Lauren kissed Camila back deeply as she slipped her tongue to massage with Camila's. "How do you want me?" She asked, already feeling herself getting hard at the mention of being deep inside of Camila.

Camila couldn't stop the sly smile. "I want you... to take me. Rough, fast, hard. I want you to take complete control." She reached between them to slip her hand into the her girlfriend's shorts. "You're already getting hard... I'm so glad it doesn't take you long," she smirked. She started to kiss her way down Lauren's body, slipping the shorts down to her thighs before taking the girl's cock between her lips.

Lauren nodded her head. She was getting better at being in control in the bedroom. She felt Camila's hands slip into her shorts and took a sharp breath in, feeling her girlfriend's fingertips on her cock. "You do that to me." She said to her girlfriend. Lauren watched as Camila kissed her way down her body. She lifted her hips so Camila could get her shorts of, which was quickly followed by a warm mouth on her cock. "Yes." She moaned as she sat up to take her shirt and sports bra off.

Camila wanted to please her girlfriend and she was glad that she didn't have to work too hard to get Lauren to want her. She moved her mouth down quickly and met the base of Lauren's cock with her lips, tightening her throat around the thick meat. If there was one thing she was truly good at, it was giving her girlfriend a blowjob. She placed her hand on top of one of Lauren's breasts, teasing the nipple while she sucked on her.

Lauren hated wearing any clothing, if she could help it, when she and Camila were doing anything sexual related. It made her feel too constricted. She moaned out as Camila took her entire length into her mouth. "Camila. Jesus, that feels so good." She said as she put her hands on her girlfriend's head. The older girl let out a moan as she felt Camila's hand on her breast. She rested her own on top of Camila's and squeezed gently. "God. You keep that up I'm gonna cum soon." She said as she whimpered. It never took her long when Camila was giving her a blowjob.