Chapter 44

(A/N- Now we're going to say that Chris can walk now cuz him not walking and in a wheelchair is not helping at all)

~Skips funeral~

~Day of Baby Shower~

Chris POV

Today is the day of the baby shower. Jae still don't know bout it. Ciana is going to go to the hospital and get Jae. She told her that they are going to the mall and going out to eat afterwards. Your probably like, "I thought Jae was on bed rest until birth?" We already ask the hospital if we could just take her out for the day since it's her baby shower. They let us. Even some of the coworkers at the hospital are going. It's 9 a.m. right now. Ciana, Dwayne, her Dad, everyone else that's helping, and I are on our way to the place to start decorating.

~At the facility~

Everybody got out of the car with everything they had to bring to help decorate. I walked inside of the facility and turned on the light. This place is big as fuck! I looked in the back and seen the tables in the back, so I put everything down and went back there and started putting the tables in order. Ciana started blowing up balloons and putting them off to the side. Dwayne and Jae's Dad was putting up the banner that said "IT'S A GIRL AND A BOY". My mom and Jae's mom started bringing in the food. Everyone else was just helping with the rest of the decorations.

~5 hours later~

Now it's 2:00. The baby shower starts at 3:00

Chris: Ayyee Everybody

Everybody looked at me

Chris: Y'all did a good job. It's 2:00 now. So y'all go home and get dress and stuff and come back at 2:45. Jae will be here at exactly at 3:05

Everyone said alright and ohk. After everyone left, I made my way to my car.

Jae POV

I still can't believe that Kiara is dead. I miss my bestfriend, man😩😩😩. I feel so empty without her. She was like a sister to me. I really don't feel like doing anything today, but Ciana said that we're going to the mall and going out to eat after we leave the mall. You know I can't turn down no food. (A/N- Excuse my grammar) It's 2;00, so let me start getting dress. I wore like an orange ombre dress. (Dress in multimedia room). I went to the bathroom to start getting ready.

~20 mins later~

I stepped out the shower and started drying myself off. I put my dress on and started brushing my teeth. After I finished getting dress, I started curling my hair and putting my make up on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Ohhhh I look cute cute☺️☺️. It is now *looks on phone* 2:55. Ciana should be here now. Soon as I was putting lipstick on my lips, Ciana walked in the room

Ciana: Hey boo

Jae: Heyyy my nigga👋👋

Ciana: You ready to go?

Jae: Yeah let me just put my mascara on then I'm ready

Ciana: Ight

Jae(puts mascara on): Ight let's go

We left out the hospital and made our way to her car.

~In the car~

Jae: Where are we going first?

Ciana: It's a surprise. Just sit back and ride

Jae: 👌👌

I plugged my phone into her car and started playing Paranoid by Ty Dollar Sign ft. B.O.B.