Chapter 26

~5 Months Later~

Jae POV

I am now 6 months pregnant. Guess what you guys! I'm having twins. One is a girl and the other is a boy. I already have a girl and a boy name for my babies (If you guys have any baby names, feel free to give me some ideas). It's summer time, so I really couldn't do nothing because I am pregnant. I was just in the living room eating pickles watching tv. It was 2 o'clock, so I decided to take a nap.

~3 Hours Later~

I woke up out of my 3 hour nap. I'm still tired. I went up in my room and went back to sleep.

Chris POV

I was at the studio. I'm starting to work on amy first album. Jae don't really know that I'm in the studio. She still don't know I'm a drug dealer. I really don't know how to tell her.

After I left the studio, I went to my job. I been working longer hours because, as you know, she is having twins.

~4 Hours Later~

I just finished my work. It was 5:00 a.m. I need to get home. I went to Marcus office and told him I needed to get home. He said ohk. I got in my car and left the place

~Skip the car ride~

I got out of my car and went up to the house. I unlocked the door and went inside. I walked into Jae and I's room. She was sleeping. I started taking my clothes off. I only stayed in my boxers. I got into the bed and wrapped my arms around Jae.

Jae: Where you been?

Chris: At work

Jae: Sure you have

After she said that she went to sleep. I'm gonna have to tell Jae sooner or later that I am a drug dealer. After Jae and I's small talk, I went to sleep.

Do you guys think he should tell Jae? I think he should.

Do y'all want me to add Sabrina back in the picture??

Read/comment/share/vote for my story