Chapter 2

Jae POV

She paired me with this dude name Chris. I wonder how he look. I hope he not ugly. I'm not looking for nobody. I just hope he not ugly. This dude walked up to me.

"You must be Chris" I said

"Yes that is me"

"My name is Jae Thomas"

I extended my hand out to him

"Christopher Brown, but you can call me Chris.

"I will do just fine by calling you Christopher."

"Ohk...what is the project about because I didn't here her say it?"

"We have to make an edible plant/animal cell and write an essay about the one we pick"

"Which one do you wanna choose?"

"Let's do plant cell."

"Ohk....when is it due?"

"Dang nigga you don't pay attention. It's due this Friday."

"So, how are we gonna set this up? My house or yours?"

"Mines. I wanna get this project over with, so today after school text me so we can meet up, so you can follow me to my house."

"Ohk"

"What's your number?"

I asked pulling out my phone.

"555-8903. Yours?"

"555-3572"

"I guess I'll see you later Christopher"

"See you later Jae"

The bell rings. This one girl in 1st hour  class kept eye balling me every time Chris was speaking to me. That bitch better keep her eyes to herself.

~Lunch~

I went through with my first 5 classes perfectly. Now its time for lunch. A nigga hungry as fuck. I went walk into the lunchroom and went go stand in line. At this school, there lunch is good. Today they had red beans and rice with cornbread and cabbage. They must have known I was coming here today. I was standing in line and the same bitch they had a starring problem in first hour today gone run into me.

"Bitch watch where you going" I said

"Who you calling a bitch? " She said patting her weave

"Apparently I'm talking to you because you answer" I said taking off my accessories. I already know what was bout to go down.

"I will whip your ass" she said

"Bitch do something. You keep talking shit. Be bout yo word." I said

She tried to swing on me. I swerved that bitch and started beating the fuck out of her. After awhile I feel muscular pair of hands wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"Yeah bitch! You kept talking shit and got yo ass beat! Ratchet ass hoe!"

She was laying there on the ground and her friends was trying to help her. I'm still wondering who picked me up and brought me out the cafeteria. I turned back and look and it was Chris. I didn't say nothing until we were out the cafeteria. He finally put me down when we was far from the cafeteria.

"Damn ma. You know how to whip somebody ass." he said while laughing

"Ain't that yo girlfriend back there?"

Chris POV

"Ain't that yo girlfriend back there?" she asked

"Yes"

"You should go meet her. She probably wondering what you doing here with the girl that beat her ass."

He started laughing.

"Your probably right. I'll see you later ma."

"Bye Christopher"

"Bye Jae"