Chapter 15 (Part 2)

Jae POV

Man...... I really hope someone come look for me. I am so scared. I don't want to get raped.

??:We're here. Do you wanna say anything to your daughter when I take her out of this bag

??(sound like a girl voice):no

Mom? What the fuck? That voice sound so familiar. How the fuck is this my mom? Why is she letting this happen to me? Wait until I get out this fucking back. The nigga that took me unzipped my bag and threw something in the bag and zipped it back. 5 minutes later I was knocked out

~2 hours~

I woke up from being unconscious. I was tied to a bed and I was naked. I felt so uncomfortable. I looked in the car to see my mom tied up knocked out with hooker clothes on. I thought she was lawyer. She got a lot of explaining to do. The nigga that took me walked into the room with his shirt off.

??: I see your up. Are you ready to take my long dick

I couldn't talk because he tapped my mouth. I shook my head no.

??:Too bad you are gonna take it

He walked up to me and started rubbing my pussy. I kept kicking him because I wanted him to stop

??:Ayee bitch. Stop hitting me

He went in the corner and got some rope and tied my legs to the bed.

??:Now your gonna stop moving around and take this dick

He came back towards me and started fingering me. I was fucking crying my eyes out. I needed help and no one was there. He decided to stop and he started rubing his tip on me. I was waiting on pain, and after a couple of seconds he was in. It hurted so bad i started screaming.

"Shut the fuck up and take this."

After about 30 minutes he came inside of me.When I felt his liquid in me, I closed my eyes praying for help.
He left the room. My mom started waking up.

Mom:honey, are you ohk

Me:does it look l---

I got cut off because I herd fighting coming from the room the nigga that took me was in. A whole bunch of boys with masks on came in the room. One of them untied me and threw a cover over me. Once we got to this person car he took off his mask it was...

I had to leave you guys at a cliffhanger. My nigga @__cianaa helped me write part 2. Go follow her and read her book Bestfriend Love (A Chris Brown Story). I'm in it. Yeeeeeppp (I'm Hannah)

Read/comment/share/vote for my story