¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи

Hey guys! Sorry I've been a little nonactive .... also shout out to the book that got me caught up, This Would Be Paradise by N_D_Iverson its a great book!

Now that Trico can fly, although not for long, we could make it to the tower. I allow everyone to get a good nights sleep, including me, and tell them my plan in the morning.
"It could work." Sterling says, the man was standing behind him, just lingering. He never talks, so we never talk to him, he was the silent one.
"I hope so, we could get farther and since it's only a few buildings away we could make it by today, and finally figure out this insane mystery." I say, clasping my hands together. Alistair thinks hard for a second.
"What ever happened to your father?" He asks me.
"I don't know." I answer honestly. Sterling looks suspicious, but doesn't question anything. We spent the next hour finding the glowing barrels and feeding them to Trico for he can regain his strength. By the time Trico finished them, we decide we were ready to go. We all climb onto Trico and head towards the tower, Trico was smart and jumped whenever he could, and flew only when he had to. About two hours later we reached the tower, it casts a huge shadow upon each and every one of us, and on the top stood a girl with another beast behind her, and a crown on top of her head.