¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи

I don't know what had happened, but Seraphina has vengeance in her once innocent eyes. Her father and her were teasing each other, until Seraphina snapped and called for the armor. I was still on the roof, staring down. I felt one pair of eyes on me. Quentin, who took me in when my family didn't want me, now on the enemy side. I hang from the banister I was standing on and drop, I felt Trico's beak catch my cloak before I fell. He sets me down beside him, putting a leg in front of me. I stare down Quentin, trying to prove I'm on the right side of this, that Trico the beast who was more like a lap dog, was not the dangerous one. "I don't want to kill you, Father, but you won't leave me and my beast be." The King looks at me then to her again. "You have a hostage." I gasp. "I'm not a hostage! Trico is nice he saved me from the other one." I say, petting his leg. "Yeah, right." Trico makes a whimper noise and sniffs me, nudging me more behind him. Seraphina looks at me, then to the others. I walk over to her, keeping my eyes away from the King. "Don't fight, they have an army with brains. We don't." She nods, so I walk away. She points towards the suits of armor. "Keep them here until I'm out of sight. Trico, Alistair, and I need to get to the tower. To destroy the real threat." The suits of armor forces the men to move away from the hole, Seraphina and I climb on Trico and he goes through the hole and on top of the building. I shoot a glance down at Quentin. "Wait." I say. Trico stops and I jump down onto a banister. "It's never too late to choose a different side. We don't want to be your enemy, but your allies. You don't trust us, because if whatever controls the other beasts, but this Trico is loyal." I look into Quentin's eyes. "Just like I am to my kingdom. I am doing this to protect the kingdom, destroy the one who controls the beasts and let them go, so that they too can find a owner to be free with." I wave and climb back on Trico, he jumps over a gap and onto the next building and roars.

The Stories Of Trico(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara