¢нαρтєя тєи

I still couldn't believe what I had seen. My father ordering down all hell, not even bothering to stop the few spears when he saw me. The room we manage to get in looks a lot like a throne room. "Seraphina, we must find somewhere safe." I shake my head. "That's my father back there! We can go back!" He gulps. "Seraphina,I don't think you understand. Once anyone in the kingdom joins with an enemy, they're considered an enemy." I feel my heart drop into my stomach. I'm an enemy. Trico whines and I feel something whip past my head, my hair reaching out towards it. I turn around to see the small group of men, arrows ready. And in the front, my father, sword drawn. "Trico! Run!" Trico whips his head back and forth, trying to find a way out, but finding none. But then I spot the ceiling, a checkered pattern was in it, allowing squares of sunlight in. Trico jumps up, using his claw to hang on, and Ali and I climb his to his head and onto the roof. I hear the battle cry of men as they enter the room. Trico roars and swipes his paws towards them, warning them to back up. My father stands up and swings at Tricos paw as he swipes again, cutting his paw. Trico cries out and my father swings again while Trico is distracted. "Father! Stop!" I cry. He ignores me and cuts Trico in another spot. "I can't take this anymore." I hang from the banister and wait for Trico to come under me and drop. I land on my feet on his back, standing up I look at my father. He looks me in the eye with pure hate. "Stop now."  I order. I jump off Tricos back and stand in between him and my father. "Seraphina, you're protecting the enemy, that's treason." I look up at Trico. "He is not the enemy. You are." I hiss. "Seraphina he's controlling you." I laugh, a harsh laugh. "No I'm controlling him." I lift my hand. "Trico, sit." Trico sits down in a thump. "Trico, stand." Trico groans but stands. I hear the shuffling of armor, and it wasn't my fathers men. "Now, Trico, stay and let the armor do the work." The suits of armor burst through the doors. "You can surrender now and let us be and I'll have them leave, or you can stay and let the suits of armor attack you." My father laughs. "No such thing will be able to hurt us." He swings at a suit of armor, the armor falls apart. "See?" I laugh and point at the armor. "Stand, you fool." The armor pieces come together again. "These men don't die. You do." And so the fight begins.