¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

None of us had horses except for the king. We each had a bow and arrows, and multiple spears. "Alistair! Where's the map?" Quentin demands. I open my satchel, in it was a container with water, lots of bread, and the map. I take out the map and hand it to Quentin. "We're not that far." He notes. Then we all heard the screech. "What was that?" The king demands. "Trico." Quentin and I say together. "Hurry along now, we probably don't have much time!" We all scurry towards the screech.

About an hour later, I could see a huge tree trunk. "What's that?" I ask Quentin. "That's where the map marks. Maybe the kingdom?" I shrug and keep walking. From the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow slither into the trunk. I mention nothing to the others, I probably imagined it. Shaking my head, I kept going forward.

~€~

Trico was difficult. He apparently wasn't in the mood to climb. "Come on Trico!" I yell from the side of a tower. He was still at the bottom where we came out. "If you can walk you can climb!" I shout from the ledge of the landing I found. He grumbles and jumps up, knocking me over. "Finally!" I complain. "Let's go." I walk towards the other opening, where it leads into a building. "You think you can make that jump?" I ask. He grumbles again. I smirk and climb onto his back. "Forward peasant!" I yell, pointing. He gives himself a running start, then leaps right into the hole in the side of the building, but he doesn't go all the way through. I climb up to his head and see that he stopped because there was water. Lots of it. "Oh you're such a baby!" I say. I let go of his head and dive into the water. It was warm, at least. When I reach the top of the water, I look around and spot a barrel. I dive under again and swim over to the bit of land. I pick up the barrel and raise it over my head. "What do I have here? A barrel. I wonder who would want it..." Trico made a sound that showed his interest."You'll have to come down here if you want it." He glowers at me, then jumps into the pool of water, drenching me again. I laugh and toss him the barrel, once he ate it, I climb on his back and point to the flooring where the water ends. Somehow torches lit up the hall, all the way down. Once we're out of the water I walk down the corridor, looking for signs of life. I saw none. Up ahead, I could make out a faint blue glow. "What's that?" I run curiously towards it and stop it my tracks. Above me, a huge cage sat, and a blue stone was what was giving off the glow. "Trico, don't come in here!" I warn, but it was too late. Trico trots in and the cage drops. I could get out easily, but as for Trico I could say differently. "Hold on Trico, I can get us out of this." I say, climbing through the wooden cage. I walk into another corridor full with suits of armor. I hear a clatter and look behind me. The suits of armor were following me.