¢нαρтєя fσυя

Quentin and the other guards were hovering over a map when His Majesty entered the room. "Have you found the beasts home yet?" He still hopped he could find the beast that had killed his youngest daughter, the princess I talked to not hours before her death, Princess Seraphina. "That's a negative, your Majesty." The king raised his hand to his face and sighed heavily. "We need revenge. We need to kill Trico before he can hurt any other children." I kept my head down still, I was the only apprentice allowed in this room, since I was Quentin's prodigy. The king turns suddenly, I could feel his gaze on me. "What's a child doing in here?" He asks. I raise my head and look at Quentin. "This is my prodigy, Alistair." I bow and the king smiles. "I should have guessed, Alistair, how old are you?" I look up and plant a smile on my face. "Nine, your Majesty." A sort of pained expression replaces his smile for a split second. "I'll have you know, we are doing our best to find the kingdom of which the beast lives." I inform. "Oh, I know." Quentin clears his throat. "Alistair, would you do me a favor and run to town to see if anyone knows anything?" I nod, turn to the king and bow, then leave. Once I was walking the town walkways, I take a look around, trying to find someone who might've seen something. "Excuse me?" A frail voice asks behind me. I turn to see an old man. "Yes?" He gestures to my clothing. "Are you from the palace?" I nod. "Come with me." I follow him into a dark tent, a candle lit in the middle. "Please, sit." I sit in one of the wooden chairs placed randomly through the room. "I have information on Trico." The man says. "Please, do tell." I urge. "Princess Seraphina is not dead, even though it is said Trico ate her, doesn't mean she's dead. She's a chosen one, Trico will take her back to his kingdom for some sort of ritual. Someone is still controlling the beast, I've heard from others that without the helmet, the beast is only protective of its self. And the kingdom," The man stands up and shuffles through papers until he brings me a map, with a certain place circled, and a piece of paper with Trico on it. "Take this to the palace guards, they will be able to rescue the princess." He ushers me out and I run back to the room.

"Quentin! Quentin I found something!" I yell as I approach the room, His Majesty was still there. I place the papers on top of the map. "This man, he knew so many things. He said she'd still be alive." A look of hope plasters on the kings face and I smile up at him. "He said that Trico would bring her to the kingdom for some kind of ritual, so he wouldn't kill her. He called her 'the chosen one'." Quentin nods. "Alastair, would you like your first mission?" I nod with enthusiasm. "Everyone go gather our strongest, Alistair you're with me. Your Majesty, would you like to stay here or come with us?" Quentin asks as the other guards gather supplies. "I will come with you and save my daughter."