¢нαρтєя тняєє

It was chaos. People were running away, guards were firing arrows at the beast, Trico. "What do we do?" I ask. I look to Father, who's eyes were filled with fear as he watched his land, his people being destroyed. "We fight." He ran away, grabbing different weapons, Sterling grabs his sword from his side, Freya backs away, heading back to the room with the younger children. "Seraphina, come." She orders. I shake my head. "It's here for me. Why would we allow so many to die if it's only looking for me?" She ushers the other children in the room, then comes to me. "Seraphina, you're still a princess." I laugh. "A princess nobody will miss. I've gone forgotten for eight years. Only now that I'm nine do people realize I'm here." She sets a hand on my shoulder. "You might not realize this, but Father has a plan for each and every one of us. We'll each rule a section of the whole kingdom." Shaking my head. "I guess someone will have more land then." I turn towards the crowd, the beast was ignoring all the townspeople, walking toward the palace. Towards me. I walk to the window and brace myself, but Freya grabs me and tugs me away from the window. "Just let me go!" I cry. The beast was already at the palace, its huge head examining us. "Go, Freya, go, Mother!" I say pushing them both. I heard glass breaking and a huff of effort. Sterling had his sword pointed at Trico. I turn to face the huge cat like head, it's fur covered beak sniffing me. Where it's neck meets it's head, the fur turns into feathers. It's red eyes pierce mine. "What the-?" Sterling says. I look back at him, he had a shield raised and I could see my reflection. My eyes match the beast's eyes, and fear washes through me. The beasts harrumphs and I could see in the reflection as it's mouth hovers above me, then closes around me. All I could see was darkness and it was moist, but outside I could hear shrieks of horror. Then nothing but silence. Absolutely nothing.