Chapter 10

*****3 Months later*****

            “I can’t believe you’re still dating Jordyn.” Leigh leans towards my ear as I watch Jordyn dancing on the dance floor in the club. I watch as her sexy body moves and smirk with dirty thoughts running through my mind.

            “Huh, what?” I look at Leigh forgetting what she said.

            “Not surprised you didn’t hear a word I said.” She says as she sips on her drink. I laugh a little and watch Jordyn again. “Anyways, I said I can’t believe you’re still dating Jordyn.”

            “Honestly, me too. I thought I’d be a scared chicken and try to get out of the relationship. I held on though. They’re not as scary as they seem.”

            “What about the fights?”

            “Oh god.” I look at Leigh taking a deep breath. “I hate it when we fight about little things.”

            “That’s what happens when you’re in a relationship. You can’t have the ups, you have to have the downs too.”

            “Tell me about it.” I sigh.

“What would you do if I kissed Jordyn right now?” Leigh asks.

I stare at her. “I’d kick your small ass and not talk to you.” I say seriously.

She looks at me with wide eyes. “Okay sheesh.”

“Don’t think about it either!” I say as I walk away over to Jordyn. She smiles as approach her.

            “Hey baby!” She yells excitedly. I pull her close to me and begin dancing with her.

            “What were you and Leigh talking about? Huh?” She smiles as she pokes my chest gently.

            “About you.” I smile.

            “Me? Aww.” She kisses my lips slowly and I press my body against her as we dance. I turn around and shake my booty a little against her and I laugh. I start rolling my hips around moving to the beat of the song. I look around as it becomes crowded. I start to feel claustrophobic and I look at Jordyn with a frown.

            “What?” She asks concerned.

            “I’m getting claustrophobic right now. I need to get out of this heavy crowd.”

            She nods her head. “Okay. Leigh’s coming over here so go sit down and try not to die.” She says jokingly. I laugh a little and kiss her. “Have fun dancing with Leigh.”

            I push my way through the crowd fast as I feel like I’m going to panic from feeling suffocated. I stand away from the crowd finally able to breathe better. I watch as Leigh and Jordyn dance like dorks around each other.

            “Hey, Emma.”

            I jump from someone saying my name and I turn around with my hand over my chest. “You scared the-“ I pause as I finally focus at who I’m looking at. My eyes widen.

            Crazy stalker chick! Crazy stalker chick! Get away! My mind tells me to turn the other direction, but the nice side of me tells me to stop being mean and stay.

            “Hey-“ I pause trying to think of her name. I never got chick’s names that I made-out with.

            “It’s Nicole.” She smiles.