Chapter 2

NOTE:------------> Start playing the music once Emma leaves her apartment. It's 14:19 minutes long, but you don't have to listen to it all. It's just for the club music. It's the type of music I imagine in the club scene so =P. Picture is similar to what I imagine Jordyn to look like.

Ok, you can read now vvvvvv lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laugh at Leigh’s jokes as shop in the mall. My twin brother Ethan is with us too. He didn’t know we were going to be shopping for a lot of clothes. Although, he did get onto me for spending MY own money. He believes in saving all the time. I do too, but I’d like some fun at least once a year.

            I point at different shops as we walk and talk. I glance a couple of times at Ethan as he’s always on his phone. He’s probably talking to his girlfriend.

            I grab his phone and stare at him. “You didn’t hear a word I just said did you?” I put one hand on my hip. He reaches for his phone, but I hide it behind me or move it every time he tries to get it.

            “Give it to me!”

            I raise my eyebrow. “No, I want you to tell me what I said just now.”

            He stares at me for a while.

            “Exactly. As I was saying, maybe you should get your girlfriend that necklace right there.” I turn around and point at the necklace through the window. He leans over and looks at it. “I like it. How much is it though?”

            I look around for a price tag. My eyes widen as I see it. I turn to him and smile. He raises his eyebrows. “It’s a lot isn’t it?”

            I bite my lower lip and nod slowly. “It’s 225$.”

            He glances at the necklace once more. I look at Leigh who’s thinking the same thing as me. It’s hoping that he’ll buy it just to show how nice of a guy he can be. He sighs and goes inside of the store.

            “Yay! He’s actually going to buy it.” Leigh says excitedly.

            “That’s because he’ll do anything for his girlfriend. Even if it involves picking out money from his precious little savings.” I smile. I look at Ethan and motion to him that Leigh and I are going to walk around. He waves at us and we walk away looking at other stores.

            Leigh grabs my hand and walks fast into Victoria Secret. Oh great, bring me into the lingerie, that’s exactly where I want to go. I think sarcastically to myself.

            “Why are we in here?” I ask looking at the sexy lingerie. I imagine myself wearing it and I shake the thought away. It’s not like I would have anyone to wear it for. “I want to wear it to a club tonight. Do you want to go with me?”

            I skim through the different selections and decide to buy normal bras and underwear. “Sure. What time were you thinking about going?”

            She stops for a moment and thinks. “Hmm.”

            I look back and forth from the bras and underwear’s to her. “7:00” She finally answers. I nod my head in agreement and walk over to the register to pay for the things I got.

            “Is this all for you today M’am?” The lady behind the counter asks as she rings up my items.

            “Yes.”