Chapter 8

BACK TO EMMA’S P.O.V.

            I wake up fast as I feel pain from my stomach and I feel nausea. I grab the trash can and lean over it as I begin throwing up in it. I lean up a little breathing hard and I groan to the nasty taste in my mouth.

            “Emma, are you okay?”

            I scream hearing someone’s voice behind me and I jump up. I stare at Jordyn as she looks at me with wide eyes. I begin to feel cold and I look down at my half-naked body. What the hell?! Did we do something?! I swallow hard staring at Jordyn. “Emma?” She repeats my name in question. “Why are you here?” I ask. I reach over grabbing the blanket quickly and I cover my body.

            “You were drunk last night.” She sits up on the couch rubbing her eyes. “I took care of you all night. I only took your clothes off, because I thought it would be more comfy to sleep that way.”

            I stare at her some more until my stomach starts hurting. Oh shit. I get on my knees in front of the trash can and begin throwing up again. Jordyn holds my hair up and rubs my back slowly. “its okay, let it all out.”

            I cough and lean my head up. She lets go of my hair slowly. My head begins to hurt. I throw the blanket off of me and walk away into the kitchen grabbing a paper towel. I clean my lips. I stare over at Jordyn trying to remember what happened last night. I look over at the clock to see its 5 A.M. Okay I wonder what happened a few hours ago. I grab some medicine and take it. I notice in my mirror I’m still in a bra and underwear.

            “I’m sorry I freaked out to wearing just this. It’s the same thing as a bathing suit basically. I just-“

            Jordyn stares in my eyes and my face begins to blush. “It made me think we did something last night and I’ve never done it.”

            She begins to look shocked. That’s how everyone’s reaction is when I say I’ve never had sex. “Really?”

            I nod my head. I hold my head as it hurts worse from nodding it. That was stupid.

            “I know it’s a big shock to everyone, but it’s true.” I fix a glass of sprite, because it’s supposed to settle stomach aches. I drink it slowly when my stomach begins hurting.

            “Maybe it was wrong of me to take off your clothes like that.” She says.

            “It’s okay.” I walk over to the couch sitting down. I move the trash can away so Jordyn doesn’t become disgusted. I put the blanket over her and me. I look at her. “What happened last night?” I ask still trying to remember.

            “Well, you came into my apartment, and saw me making-out with a girl. Or your name for her last night was ‘girlie’.”

            That’s right, I did see her making-out with some girl I never knew. I seen her earlier with Jordyn, but never knew her. “Go on.” I motion for Jordyn to continue.

            “You were upset for some reason and left. So I told Alexis I needed to go find you. I found you at one of the clubs we’ve been to before. You were of course drunk. You said stupid things to me-“

            “Like?” I interrupt her.

            “At one point you told me you loved me.” She stares in my eyes. My face turns red and I look away.

            “What, Emma?”

            I shake my head. “Nothing. Continue.”