40: Havoc

It's been a week since I finally lost my virginity. It seems as though he brushed all of our problems under the mat. And I helped duck take the mat down.

Ever since then, its harder to keep our hands off of each other.

He's tried really hard to make it seem like a normal relationship but we both know it's not. At this point, I'm so far gone that I don't care.

We're currently laying on the couch. He has a small DVD player that we have on the coffee table. He's spooning me. I don't know why we're here when his room has a TV.

His arm is wrapped around me like a belt. And his hand is softly cupping my breast. This seems to be one of his favorite positions when we lay together.

"I love this part," he huskily breathes into my ear. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie because his hand was doing very distracting things.

"I'm sure you do." I reply my voice sultry.

;-;-;

"Goddammit, we can't even get through one movie!" I tell him chuckling.

"Thankfully we've already watched all of those movie before." He smiles at me.

Whenever he smiles or even looks at me, it always seems like his complete attention is on me, as if he forgets where we are.

He looks much happier in the past week than the months before that.

"Time for dinner." I tell him and suddenly he's not happy anymore. What's wrong with dinner?

"What's for tonight?" He asks forcing a smile.

"Pasta and garlic bread, there's also salad." I tell him.

Once we're done eating he doesn't get up like he usually does. He stays sitting waiting for me to be done.

His watch begins to vibrate due to an alarm. He sets it off and now looks completely torn.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I have to talk to you..." he seems as if he's barely able to let out the words.

I put my hand on top of his and nod at him to continue.

Suddenly he blurts out the last thing I expected him to say.

"I'm letting you go."

I'm taken aback. Whoa. Where did this change of heart come from? And why now?

"W-what?" I haven't stuttered in a long time when it's come to him but yet I can't help myself.

I couldn't have heard that right.

"Tonight, you'll be freed. I'm taking you back."

"Don't shake your head, I've made up my mind." I was shaking my head? I didn't even realize. My vision clouded. I was flooded with so many different emotions. Both positive and negative.

"Why now?" Why not 7 months ago? Why not before I fell in love with him? Why not then?!

"Because I realized, you deserve better, princess." He tried to avoid eye contact with me.

"No! What the fûck. You don't get to decide what I deserve and don't deserve. How long have you been thinking about this?" I am beyond mad. It's the one emotion that I choose to express in this situation.

"A week. I gave myself a week to be with you before I told you. That's what the alarm was for."

Un-fûcking-believable.

"So you just fûck me and decide to throw me away afterwards? What happened to, 'you'll never leave me.'" I am now crying at this point. I get up from the table and race to my room.

"What the fûck!" He screams after me.

Before I can wreak havoc on this room his arm grabs my waist and turns me to him.

"Don't you ever fûcking say that, alright. I fûcking love you. You know that. You have to. Or else I wouldn't be letting you go. You're the best damn thing to happen to me. That's why I hate doing this but you deserve a real life."

I soak in his words and realize he's right. But I don't want him to be right.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ha, I didn't think I was gonna post this weekend but I did! (Update: I wrote this Saturday and forgot to post it until now)

Procrastination at its best.

Honestly these two characters...mannnnn.